artemis USPL - improvements

Search This thread

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
I was asked to patch USPL for ROM size checking when flashing via RUU, so this version does not check size even when flashing via USB. (original SPL skips the size checks only when SD flashing.)
I did this a few days ago, but didn't get around to posting it

download from attachment, enjoy! donations are always appreciated to the "To Cmonex" link in my signature :D

how to use it: if you already have a version of artemis USPL installed, simply flash this new version using RUU or from SD (ARTEIMG.NBH on FAT32 formatted SD)

in bootloader (tricolour mode) it should then say version: 1.11.cmon

for instructions on installing any USPL if you have no USPL yet - check out: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=311403 until I have more time/motivation for userfriendly packaging

more plans: if I get time/motivation I might upgrade this to be full HSPL (overwrite protection)

Attachments

• arteUSPL-nosize-cmon.zip
    229.1 KB · Views: 9,346

fhcoolos

Jul 26, 2008
Thanks !
But I dont really understand. Can Flash under vista ou seven with no drivers ?

Zecanilis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 22, 2008
Aveiro
it's the same process.
The difference is that you can flash any rom without size limits.
Before you only could do this with SD Card method.

drlalitbida

Mar 18, 2008
Chandigarh
i have replaced the nbh file of artemis uspl with this one
then started uspl after that once it gets over i started
ruu upgrade utility
thats the way how it is done or something else
during this process no bootloader screen comes

dufrain

Mar 8, 2007
istanbul
I want to thank you very much for this useful work. However I couldn't try it yet :) Because at the end of the rom update utility application (I mean %100) it gives a error 270 udate error image file corrupted. Please check your update utility I have tried all these attempts while my phone is at the bootloader mode.
Thank you in advance

akki.1989

Oct 18, 2009
need urgent help........

hello everyone ....i want to upgrade my o2 orbit wm6 to wm 6.1 or any cooked rom currently i am using wm6 but the problem is my active syncro is not working is there any other to start uspl without acive syncro.....give some suggestions ...thank for ur time...