HardSPL will not install - WHITE SCREEN: SOLVED (UPDATE 01. March 2008)

Search This thread

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
worked. spl-3.34-hard:)
now when i will try to swap to 3.29 or another hardspl i have to do the same thing or just normal flash?
what how be the difference between this hardspl and 1.00.OliPof?because allmost all the roms that i flashed were working fine..
thanks dave:)

You might have to do the same thing again (or try upgrading via the SD card).

The Olipof SPL is based on a SPL that came with WM6.0, when using 6.1 ROMs with this Hard SPL some people noticed random freezes, which could be fixed by using SPL's that same with 6.1 ROMs so a load of WM6.1 Hard SPL's were made.

Dave

remen

Feb 7, 2006
Apeldoorn
hey thanks for doing this for the croud...but I can't download this first file listed...it keeps saying I should login once I click that...all other files can be downloaded, hope you can fix that? thanks in advance!

nevaska

Feb 1, 2008
didn't work

For those who cannot install the HardSPL and don't wonna read this thread, here is the solution:

1a. download the 5 attached files
1b. pull out the battery, REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !! and reinsert battery (this step *is* important)
1c. connect your PC to phone with a USB cable
2. copy JumpSPL1.56-KAIS.exe to your device and run it (make sure the USB cable is still connected). If you still get a white screen then reset your device and now try JumpSPL1.93-KAIS.exe
3. after a few seconds "USB" appears on the phone display
4. unplug and replug the usb cable
5. deselect "Allow USB connections" in Activesync connection settings
6. now flash hardSPL (run KaiserCustomRUU.exe from flash-hardSPL.zip on your PC)

Notes:
1. if when running a JumpSPL an error is shown try to application unlock your device first with SDA_ApplicationUnlock (you must run this on PC with an activesync connection via USB cable). If you still get errors you need to hard reset your device (power off, keep both left and right navigation keys pressed and power on)
2. With the JumpSPL you should *not* flash radio roms, OS roms or full roms. The JumpSPL is only needed to flash a HardSPL (or SPL)

i did everything and my mobile still the same.. if i reset it and keep pushing the camera butom i see the 3 colors with the old spl version

KAIS1*0 MFG
SPL-1.0.OliPof
CPLD-8

model kais100 htc8925

any idea ?

aboelen

Aug 8, 2009
Thanks, This really helped me out. Now up to solve the huge battery consumption of my TyTN2/WinMobile 6.1 in trying some of the ROMs available here.

bajereinc

May 31, 2008
Is it possible to UN-HardSPL??

My goal is to SIMunlock my Tilt. I bought it from someone who already Flashed the following radio using the SPL 1.93.0000

r 1 27 14 09
g 22 45 88 07h
d 1 62 00 00

everytime I try to flash a different SPL or ROM or anything I get ERROR 294. I'm getting fed up. Is it possible to UNDO everything that has been done to this device in order to start from scratch?

javo_1

Apr 2, 2008
Mexico
same problem with kaiser

Same problem and simptoms but with kaiser any help please

@jockyw2001

help needed

i made a mistake while installing HardSPL,in fact i`ve skipped a whole step as i was trying to unlock with your Sim Unlocker.after starting the JumpSPL1.56-KAIS.exe on my MDA Vario 3 I`ve forgot to install HardSPL:( (yes,RTFM,but now the damage has been done).after that I`ve flashed with your modified ROM for unlocking and it stopped at 95%.The phone displays:
RUUNBH
KAIS130
SPL-1.94.0000
CPLD-8

I can`t find the original ROM on net since my phone is from a small country(Montenegro).I`ve tried to boot from MTTY,but it says Command error!!
task 8 doesn`t work either,it just reboots the phone to tri-color screen again.Hard reset doesn`t work.The phone is still CID locked since it can§t be flashed with any ROM I could find

Cmd> info 0
Platform Model ID:KAIS13000
Platform HW Board ID:31, PVT1

and with the other command:

Cmd>info 0
Platform Model ID:KAIS13000
Platform HW Board ID:31, PVT1

Cmd>info 2
HTCST-MOB012^PŸ
HTCE
Cmd>getdevinfo
GetDevInfo: Get CID OK

HTCSKAIS1300TMB1HTCE

as you see,it`s a TMB1 CID. can you send me the file or link for a file with the same CID????

THX in advance!!Any help is apreciated!!

chintex1983

Dec 6, 2008
Final solution

after wasting whole my office day on simple solution to update my TYTN II this is my final solution. Any1 who is facing this problem download the attachment and copy JumpSPL1.56-KAIS on ur device. Keep ur device connect to PC and run the copied application.
Once the tricolor screen appears copy the ROM u wished to upload in the folder and rename it with the name in the .txt file and run KaiserCustomRUU.exe and ur done.

puneet_july30

Apr 11, 2008
Monterey, CA
After all the workout my kaiser still showing Sim Lock please enter unlock code.

Please help me unlocking my AT&T 8925 as after 4 days of reading and reading I am still at nowhere ....
Here are the steps which I followed ...

I copied JumpSPL1.56-KAIS, and JumpSPL1.93-KAIS onto the PPC
then when I run KaiserUnlocker.exe it gives me error - File or Assembly name 'System Version = 2.0.0.0, Culture = Neutral , PublicKeyToken = B77A5c561934e089, or one of its dependencies was not found.

and another one after this
The appilcation failed to load required components. If the .Net Compact Framework is installed on a storage card please ensure that this card is in place and launch the application again. If this fails a reinstallation of the .Net Compact Framework is recommended."
I did both the steps reinserted the memory card and restarted the phone and failing in this condition then I installed the .Net CF in Phone memory but still the result is same.

Thanks
Puneet

DaveShaw

Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
Please help me unlocking my AT&T 8925 as after 4 days of reading and reading I am still at nowhere ....
Here are the steps which I followed ...

I copied JumpSPL1.56-KAIS, and JumpSPL1.93-KAIS onto the PPC
then when I run KaiserUnlocker.exe it gives me error - File or Assembly name 'System Version = 2.0.0.0, Culture = Neutral , PublicKeyToken = B77A5c561934e089, or one of its dependencies was not found.

and another one after this
The appilcation failed to load required components. If the .Net Compact Framework is installed on a storage card please ensure that this card is in place and launch the application again. If this fails a reinstallation of the .Net Compact Framework is recommended."
I did both the steps reinserted the memory card and restarted the phone and failing in this condition then I installed the .Net CF in Phone memory but still the result is same.

Thanks
Puneet

Run KaiserUnlocker on the Desktop :)

Dave

puneet_july30

Apr 11, 2008
Monterey, CA
Run KaiserUnlocker on the Desktop :)

Dave

I tried running it from desktop but it was giving me error - The application failed to initialize properly. Click on OK to terminate the application .
so I though I might have to run it from phone.
But now I redownloaded KaiserUnlock.exe and when I am trying to run it from my XP desktop it is giving me the same error.
And when I am executing it from my Vista Laptop it is running perfectly so should I use it with my Vista Laptop.

Thanks
Puneet

mehtcaddict

Oct 17, 2009
Hi there,

I just bought a new TyTNII yesterday, tried to HardSPL using Kaiser Hard-SPL v1 but stuck at white screen. So I tried the steps suggested by jockyw2001. Running JumpSPL1.56-KAIS.exe, I got USB on the display. Everything seems fine until this step. But then, when I unplug the USB cable (ActiveSync grey), and replug again, I cannot establish Activesync anymore. Tried 5 times, same result. I am running Vista Ultimate.

Any help people?

-Red-

Edit: Solution

1. After you run JumpSPL1.56-KAIS.exe, you will get the Rainbow screen on your device with "USB" appears on it
2. Unplug and replug. IMPORTANT: The activeSync will not establish. So what you need to do is to make sure the USB is connected. How? Open your PC/Laptop's Windows Device Manager. In Vista, you should find "Mobile Device" in the device list. In XP, if not mistaken, you should get something like "Windows Mobile". This shows that USB connection to your Kaiser is working (although ActiveSync not sync).
3. Run KaiserCustomRUU.exe from flash-hardSPL.zip on your PC, then follow instructions. Your Kaiser will reboot after this completed.
4. Just to make sure things are all okay, hold power+camera+reset and check the BootLoader screen, if successful you should see "SPL-1.0.OliPof" in the second line. Soft reset.

First and foremost thanks to everyone taking time to help us with this upgrade.

I was able to install the KaiserCustomRUU.exe (first I had a problem but I just continued with the prompts and it completed the installation EVEN though I got a window that says program may not have installed) so after it did its thing I did a bootloader screen to check it and instead of getting "SPL-1.0.OliPof" I got "SPL-1.93.0000" So...what does this mean? Where do I go from here? How do I know if it worked?

Thanks in advance!

DaveShaw

Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
First and foremost thanks to everyone taking time to help us with this upgrade.

I was able to install the KaiserCustomRUU.exe (first I had a problem but I just continued with the prompts and it completed the installation EVEN though I got a window that says program may not have installed) so after it did its thing I did a bootloader screen to check it and instead of getting "SPL-1.0.OliPof" I got "SPL-1.93.0000" So...what does this mean? Where do I go from here? How do I know if it worked?

Thanks in advance!

It means that Hard SPL probably didn't install. Here, follow this guide and see how you get on :).

Dave

DaveShaw

Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
I tried running it from desktop but it was giving me error - The application failed to initialize properly. Click on OK to terminate the application .
so I though I might have to run it from phone.
But now I redownloaded KaiserUnlock.exe and when I am trying to run it from my XP desktop it is giving me the same error.
And when I am executing it from my Vista Laptop it is running perfectly so should I use it with my Vista Laptop.

Thanks
Puneet

Your XP machine probably doesn't have the .Net framework on it.

Vista has it by default, so either use the vista machine, or install the .Net Framework : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2F-5D1A-413D-8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en

If you are using Vista, make sure you have the latest WMDC drivers installed.

Thanks
Dave

DaveShaw

Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk

mehtcaddict

Oct 17, 2009
What does it say in you bootloader at the moment? Still 1.93? If it does something must be going wrong in one of the steps, either the RUU is failing to flash (should report an error if so) or Jump SPL is not been used correctly.

Thanks
Dave

Well even though the steps didn't say to run the Kaiserunlocker I did and somewhere along the line I think I "bricked" my phone I'm getting a black spotted screen even after I hard reset my phone. So it looks like I have to get a new phone. But anyways thanks for the helpful tips at least I was close.

DaveShaw

Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
Well even though the steps didn't say to run the Kaiserunlocker I did and somewhere along the line I think I "bricked" my phone I'm getting a black spotted screen even after I hard reset my phone. So it looks like I have to get a new phone. But anyways thanks for the helpful tips at least I was close.

Put your phone into the bootloader and flash a stock ROM, the latest HTC 3.34 one off the wiki should do the trick : http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Kaiser_ROMs

Ta
Dave

DaveShaw

Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who cannot install the HardSPL and don't wonna read this thread, here is the solution:

1a. download the 5 attached files
    1b. pull out the battery, REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !! and reinsert battery (this step *is* important)
    1c. connect your PC to phone with a USB cable
    2. copy JumpSPL1.56-KAIS.exe to your device and run it (make sure the USB cable is still connected). If you still get a white screen then reset your device and now try JumpSPL1.93-KAIS.exe
    3. after a few seconds "USB" appears on the phone display
    4. unplug and replug the usb cable
    5. deselect "Allow USB connections" in Activesync connection settings
    6. now flash hardSPL (run KaiserCustomRUU.exe from flash-hardSPL.zip on your PC)

Notes:
    1. if when running a JumpSPL an error is shown try to application unlock your device first with SDA_ApplicationUnlock (you must run this on PC with an activesync connection via USB cable). If you still get errors you need to hard reset your device (power off, keep both left and right navigation keys pressed and power on)
    2. With the JumpSPL you should *not* flash radio roms, OS roms or full roms. The JumpSPL is only needed to flash a HardSPL (or SPL)
    So looks like i jacked up my SIM card taking it out. I got it replaced, after reverting my phone back to stock. Not sure i needed to even do that as all the girl at the store did was replace my SIM card. So My advice if anyone goes through the steps and gets SIM card missing is that u probably jacked it up and it needs replacing