RAZR M to get official KitKat 4.4 by Motorola

Search This thread

Jacklad

Jan 19, 2009
Los Angeles

SARM1084

Feb 20, 2013
Very cool. But my only concern is that if I go back to the stock ROM, And take the 4.4 OTA update,... I will lose my unlocked bootloader. Not sure. But if or when Kit-Kat comes to the RAZR M,.... I'll wait for a custom ROM version. Thanks for great news and the heads up.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

ezknives

Jul 21, 2013
I would go sign up for the soak but.... You never know what the out come may be... Don't think it will lock the boot loader but I've learned from the Droid 4 to just wait and see

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: SARM1084

Specter597

Jan 25, 2012
Washington DC
Unlocked

Very cool. But my only concern is that if I go back to the stock ROM, And take the 4.4 OTA update,... I will lose my unlocked bootloader. Not sure. But if or when Kit-Kat comes to the RAZR M,.... I'll wait for a custom ROM version. Thanks for great news and the heads up.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry. When Dan cracked the boot loader he made it crystal clear that it is physically impossible to relock due to the nature of the qfuse. So they may break other things like root ... But they can't relock your boot loader.

Reactions: SARM1084

zombolt

Mar 29, 2011
At the beginning of the link they say they will tell you when the update will happen but that information isn't given in the razr m section. Am I missing something?

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

For_itembine

Dec 8, 2011
hopefully they make a non LAGGY launcher this time, as if they didnt know the quick settings lagged every time +rolls eyes+

Top Liked Posts