[ROM][I605]Official Nightlies CM11.0[KTU84P][4.4.4]

Search This thread

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
Almost there. Accelerometer, light, gyro, barometer, and prox sensors are working. Need to fix gravity, linear accel, magnetic, and orientation. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Awesome! Keep up the hard work! Despite it's flaws as a VERY early BETA on a VZW device no less w/ working data, this still remains my DD. I got my dad a Moto X a while back on VZW and he is not a tech guy at all. He LOVES 4.4 compared to earlier Android releases. Says it is much easier to see things and he likes the layout better. Mom is still rocking her Nexus 10/Droid Razr MAXX and I'm a bit irked the update hasn't OTA'd yet for the Nexus.

AndrewZorn

Nov 26, 2007
I still don't have root access... SuperUser thinks I do, but upon restarting after a build.prop edit or something nothing changes. I attempted to go to ART but went back to Dalvik. Root is enabled for apps in developer menu. Any ideas? Can't reflash right now...

diabloking

Jul 20, 2011
Wilmington, DE
This rom runs great for me no problems at all. Data and camera work flawlessly. So far it's worthy of being my DD.

k1ska

Jan 13, 2009
Watseka
Be aware if you install xposed framework, you may lose cellular data. I experienced the issue when I tried using it on SlimRom 4.4.

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
Had something interesting happen over night. Sadly I didn't have any wake lock or battery use apps running. My phone was pulled off the charger in the living room right before bed. Woke up this morning and it was completely dead. Not sure what happened.:confused:

jcfitz

Sep 16, 2012
Bear
FWIW.. using nova launcher.. I programmed the home button to recent apps. Of course if you are familiar with these actions, recents won't show up unless you are on the home page. But it keeps Search on menu long press.

m.ocean

Jun 4, 2012
Had something interesting happen over night. Sadly I didn't have any wake lock or battery use apps running. My phone was pulled off the charger in the living room right before bed. Woke up this morning and it was completely dead. Not sure what happened.:confused:

Yeah this happened to me too. Phone off charger, battery was fine throughout the day and over 60% when I went to sleep. Woke up with it dead after realizing it missed the alarm this morning. If you're running this as a daily driver be aware that your alarm may be unreliable. I'm not sure reporting bugs this early is helpful but it's worth reminding newcomers that you shouldn't rely on experimental software.

From the sounds of it we're going to get a new release soon too so I'm just thankful for that.

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
Yeah this happened to me too. Phone off charger, battery was fine throughout the day and over 60% when I went to sleep. Woke up with it dead after realizing it missed the alarm this morning. If you're running this as a daily driver be aware that your alarm may be unreliable. I'm not sure reporting bugs this early is helpful but it's worth reminding newcomers that you shouldn't rely on experimental software.

From the sounds of it we're going to get a new release soon too so I'm just thankful for that.

Are you sure the battery is dead and the phone did not go into what we call the Sleep of Death which required a battery pull to get the device to boot back up normally. This use to be fairly common on AOSP roms back in teh day. Might need to go into the performance settings and bump the minimum cpu speed up a level.

chachi

Mar 26, 2007
San Jose, California
Sounds believable to me, today was first time in ages that I ran battery down to 3% and had to shut it off as had no charger handy. Showed as in deep sleep half the time so more than a bit puzzled.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

PreReqs: Unlocked Bootloader

INSTRUCTIONS
    First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy Note 2 I605, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM11.0 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11.0:
    - Copy CM11.0 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

BUG LIST
    -BT Voice Search

[Nightlies] http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i605

[GAPPS 4.4] http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps#Downloads

Change log http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/i605/next

Source http://github.com/CyanogenMod
    be on the lookout for a cm12 thread in the next week ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
    Almost there. Accelerometer, light, gyro, barometer, and prox sensors are working. Need to fix gravity, linear accel, magnetic, and orientation. :)

update OP with a new build. L900 is coming next.
    new build up. Probably last one before I push for nightlies.