FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dual SIM Adapter GT540 Optimus?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By newgold, Junior Member on 30th September 2011, 09:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys!

My first post on the forum... was wondering if anyone has or has used a Dual SIM Adapter device on the LG GT540? I'm looking to get one but there seems like a few different options.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to newgold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift newgold Ad-Free

27th November 2011, 12:54 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Yea I never mentioned that I ended up going for a dual sim adapter from magic-sim.com and all is good. I can confirm it works for anyone interested in this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newgold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift newgold Ad-Free
4th December 2011, 09:53 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks. Was looking for something similar
6th December 2011, 07:31 PM |#4  
Flag Zagreb (zapad)
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgold

Yea I never mentioned that I ended up going for a dual sim adapter from magic-sim.com and all is good. I can confirm it works for anyone interested in this.

Thanks mate, just info that i needed

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Witch one did you order?
The Following User Says Thank You to Eyekool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eyekool Ad-Free
6th December 2011, 09:24 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyekool

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Witch one did you order?

I got the 28th gen plus 'cut'
3rd July 2012, 03:06 AM |#6  
Flag Santos
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ok but the android supports two chips? not need any modification in android?
24th October 2012, 06:43 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
you need some special kind of rom
28th December 2012, 11:57 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:

Do you have stock rom or custom rom (and which one)?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I have ordered 28th plus nocut from eurodualsim.com and waiting... Hope I receive it and works with my rom...
5th February 2013, 05:02 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I received the nocut from eurodualsim.com and it did't fit the phone.. There was no space and the battery cover did not close. It also never worked (with open back cover). So I mailed them, sent it back and they sent me the cut version.
It works only for one switch (e.g from SIM1 to SIM2) but if you then switch back to SIM1 the sim tookit don't do anything. It switches though in the next reboot... So ok pleased anyway
I wander if the problem has to do with the rom used. I use Zoe's latest.
22nd November 2013, 09:33 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quizás quisiste decir: Wow jamas imagine que existiera tal cosa, sabe si es compatible con el GT540?
Wow existiece ever imagine such a thing, you know if it is compatible with the GT540?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)