FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][P768]All in 1 Guide for Custom Firmware + Custom Recovery + Rooting.

690 posts
Thanks Meter: 153
 
By donk165, Senior Member on 7th June 2013, 08:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2013, 03:16 PM |#111  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artit

If you flash Europe Open V20H, I think it is unlockable. Did you wait more than 30 minutes with wifi and mobile signal on? And what's the error or result you get after entering adn reboot oem-unlock ?

yes.I wait more than 30 minutes.when type adb devices,show me " adb is not recognized as a internal or external command".
my windows is Xp.
 
 
22nd November 2013, 03:50 PM |#112  
Senior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

yes.I wait more than 30 minutes.when type adb devices,show me " adb is not recognized as a internal or external command".
my windows is Xp.

4. Extract 'ADB_and_Recovery_Images-P768.rar'. Navigate to where 'adb.exe' is stored on your pc and open a command line (Shift + Right Click in Windows Explorer.

That's what you should do. Please make sure that you open command prompt and current directory is where you extract that zip content. adb.exe is in that zip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artit Ad-Free
22nd November 2013, 03:54 PM |#113  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artit

4. Extract 'ADB_and_Recovery_Images-P768.rar'. Navigate to where 'adb.exe' is stored on your pc and open a command line (Shift + Right Click in Windows Explorer.

That's what you should do. Please make sure that you open command prompt and current directory is where you extract that zip content. adb.exe is in that zip.

where is the link ADB_and_Recovery_Images-P768.rar' ???
22nd November 2013, 04:00 PM |#114  
Senior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

where is the link ADB_and_Recovery_Images-P768.rar' ???

Maybe it's here (in OP)
Fastboot Package (see attachment of 1st post)
ADB + Fastboot Package

I'm not which to use but file name is not state in OP. BTW it has adb and fastboot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artit Ad-Free
22nd November 2013, 04:09 PM |#115  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artit

Maybe it's here (in OP)
Fastboot Package (see attachment of 1st post)
ADB + Fastboot Package

I'm not which to use but file name is not state in OP. BTW it has adb and fastboot.

I download that file but not exist any adb.zip.
22nd November 2013, 04:12 PM |#116  
Senior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

I download that file but not exist any adb.zip.

fastboot.zip, extract it and look for adb.exe in bin folder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artit Ad-Free
22nd November 2013, 04:17 PM |#117  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artit

fastboot.zip, extract it and look for adb.exe in bin folder

thank you very much.I unlock bootloader.
23rd November 2013, 09:16 AM |#118  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I unlock bootloader and Install Recovery then flash jelly cream v1 custom rom but now my phone stay in Lg LOGO and dont boot.
please help me...
sorry about my bad english.
23rd November 2013, 11:57 AM |#119  
Senior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

I unlock bootloader and Install Recovery then flash jelly cream v1 custom rom but now my phone stay in Lg LOGO and dont boot.
please help me...
sorry about my bad english.

That seem like something strange in that rom kernel config. You are not that first one to report this issue. Did you wipe dalvik cache & cache after flash rom?

Don't panic if you can boot into recovery you can flash other rom. And if you don't there're other ways to recover your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to artit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artit Ad-Free
23rd November 2013, 12:02 PM |#120  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

I unlock bootloader and Install Recovery then flash jelly cream v1 custom rom but now my phone stay in Lg LOGO and dont boot.
please help me...
sorry about my bad english.

Can someone help me............................:cry ing:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by artit

That seem like something strange in that rom kernel config. You are not that first one to report this issue. Did you wipe dalvik cache & cache after flash rom?

Don't panic if you can boot into recovery you can flash other rom. And if you don't there're other ways to recover your phone.

I cant boot into recovery mode.how restore and recover my phone?
23rd November 2013, 12:12 PM |#121  
Senior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

Can someone help me............................:cry ing:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------



I cant boot into recovery.how restore and recover my phone?

If there boot loop, may be adb work. When phone boot up connect your usb and try to issue following command

> adb reboot recovery

You said you cannot boot into recovery? Even with Vol Up + Home + Power combo? Which recovery have you install?
The Following User Says Thank You to artit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artit Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes