Thanks Meter: 5,152

By sbrissen, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2013, 10:09 PM |#271  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 247

Donate to Me
More
Had something interesting happen over night. Sadly I didn't have any wake lock or battery use apps running. My phone was pulled off the charger in the living room right before bed. Woke up this morning and it was completely dead. Not sure what happened.

22nd November 2013, 10:29 PM |#272  
Flag San Jose, California
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70blzr

is samsung allshare built into any cm builds, if it is has anyone tried it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazz0310

No it's not.

And never shall nor ever legally could be...
23rd November 2013, 02:01 AM |#273  
Flag Bear
Thanks Meter: 5

More
FWIW.. using nova launcher.. I programmed the home button to recent apps. Of course if you are familiar with these actions, recents won't show up unless you are on the home page. But it keeps Search on menu long press.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
23rd November 2013, 02:57 AM |#274  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by got556

Had something interesting happen over night. Sadly I didn't have any wake lock or battery use apps running. My phone was pulled off the charger in the living room right before bed. Woke up this morning and it was completely dead. Not sure what happened.

Yeah this happened to me too. Phone off charger, battery was fine throughout the day and over 60% when I went to sleep. Woke up with it dead after realizing it missed the alarm this morning. If you're running this as a daily driver be aware that your alarm may be unreliable. I'm not sure reporting bugs this early is helpful but it's worth reminding newcomers that you shouldn't rely on experimental software.

From the sounds of it we're going to get a new release soon too so I'm just thankful for that.
23rd November 2013, 06:06 AM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 2,613

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgegore1990

Could someone please tell me what ART is? =/

I know u asked this a while ago, but a very interesting read, and probably the best explanations ive read yet
http://sourcex.wordpress.com/2013/11...4-4-explained/

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to runandhide05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift runandhide05 Ad-Free
23rd November 2013, 06:30 AM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks

23rd November 2013, 07:06 AM |#277  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ocean

Yeah this happened to me too. Phone off charger, battery was fine throughout the day and over 60% when I went to sleep. Woke up with it dead after realizing it missed the alarm this morning. If you're running this as a daily driver be aware that your alarm may be unreliable. I'm not sure reporting bugs this early is helpful but it's worth reminding newcomers that you shouldn't rely on experimental software.

From the sounds of it we're going to get a new release soon too so I'm just thankful for that.

Are you sure the battery is dead and the phone did not go into what we call the Sleep of Death which required a battery pull to get the device to boot back up normally. This use to be fairly common on AOSP roms back in teh day. Might need to go into the performance settings and bump the minimum cpu speed up a level.
23rd November 2013, 09:19 AM |#278  

More
Sounds believable to me, today was first time in ages that I ran battery down to 3% and had to shut it off as had no charger handy. Showed as in deep sleep half the time so more than a bit puzzled.
23rd November 2013, 10:08 AM |#279  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 7

More
yep, same happened, here, and it was on the charger, didn't charge, even though it said it was
23rd November 2013, 04:08 PM |#280  

More
Overnight, 8 hrs of deep sleep equated to ~11% drain
The Following User Says Thank You to chachi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chachi Ad-Free
23rd November 2013, 06:11 PM |#281  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,152

Donate to Me
More
all sensors are working but something isn't quite right yet. sorting it out now will keep everyone posted.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sbrissen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sbrissen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)