Jun 15, 2013
My City
Cm11 not bootig
Omni 4.4 works great, wifi not working, i deleted first lines in updater script

Gesendet von meinem LG-E975 mit Tapatalk

Vuja1

Dec 23, 2010
Novi Sad
this rom is great but have two issues :( first issue is wifi, if i use kite kernel and this rom, i need to go several times in settings to turn on wifi, and second issue with kite kernel and with out kite kernel i need to charge battery about 5h. On stock rom i need to charge battery 1.5h but with this rom 5h? anybody have this problem ?

tnx a lot

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
OnePlus 10 Pro
restart phone and u will close nfc ;)

thx for nfc fixing
i clikck anks button but i have one questions...

i use hardware decoder .. and mx player ...

i watch anime and use hardware decoder and mx player have some lag ..
i can use software but my phone heat increase .and my battery becomes empty quickly 2x ..
what can i do ????

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

i use hardware decoder .. and mx player ...

i can use software but my phone heat increase .and my battery becomes empty quickly 2x ..
what can i do ????

Vuja1

Dec 23, 2010
Novi Sad
[/COLOR]i use hardware decoder .. and mx player ...

what can i do ????

I didn't watch video, but i was playing a game and i didn't have any lag. I use also MX Player but only for streaming and I don't have any lag. Right now I'am on PACMAN rom, and I don't have any issue. PACMAN is same like PA, but with Cyanogen and AOKP rom mixed. PA is great rom with Kite Kernel, but have one issue and that is WiFi. With original kernel I didn't try PA :(. Try to instal again rom but do clean install. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik ;)

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
OnePlus 10 Pro
I didn't watch video, but i was playing a game and i didn't have any lag. I use also MX Player but only for streaming and I don't have any lag. Right now I'am on PACMAN rom, and I don't have any issue. PACMAN is same like PA, but with Cyanogen and AOKP rom mixed. PA is great rom with Kite Kernel, but have one issue and that is WiFi. With original kernel I didn't try PA :(. Try to instal again rom but do clean install. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik ;)

txh for post bro i love pacman but i read older post and .users say that rom have battery problem..
batter is quickly finishing :S but i m download pacman rom ... i m looking it ...
and i do full wipe bro (clean instal )but mx player hardware decoder have lag...

Thx for ur post i m looking pacman :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PARANOID ANDROID 3.99 (ANDROID 4.3) WITH HALO 2.0 FOR LG E975

attachment.php

This is Paranoid Android 3.99 BUILT TOTALLY FROM SOURCE. I am not the dev of this ROM (Original source: http://main.develoid.com:82/lg/Optimus G/CustomRom/ ) However, their servers are unstable and only usable at certain times of the day. I have uploaded their latest ROM and sharing it with you guys so that all of you can enjoy this ROM. :) Some new ROMs that i am posting may not be available in the original source link as i have gotten in touch with the dev and thses brought directly from him :)

What's Working?
    Everything...
    Some minor issues (3.96 - 14/8/2013): When u boot up default input method is set to voice input. U can skip the setup and choose keyboard as default then sign in to ur google manually. Battery drain is slightly more than 4.2.2 roms also just slightly :)
    Now I have contact with the original dev so you can let me know about bugs or any issues and we would try to solve them

I have tested this ROM for 2 days and it is fully stable.
    I will upload any updates as fast as I can.

Feature List (3.99):
    Android 4.3 Jellybean
    HALO 2.0
    Focal Camera App from CM10.2
    CM kernel as default
    Hybrid Engine
    Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet, phone or phablet layout as preferred.
    Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
    Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
    You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet.
    Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
    Theming Engine
    Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
    Multiuser support
    Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
    4.3 Wallpapers and sounds
    New holo-styled theme chooser
    T9 dialer
    New papreferences app

OLD Versions (4.2.2):
    ROM Download link (21 June 2013)
    ROM Download Link (26 June 2013)
    ROM Download Link (13 July 2013)
    ROM Download Link (28 July 2013) [PLEASE FLASH A KERNEL WITH THIS VERSION! :) ]

GAPPS DOWNLOAD
    GAPPS Paranoid version with more dpi settings

OLD Versions (4.3):
    Download Link (03 August 2013)
    Download Link (14 August 2013)
    http://d-h.st/B1S (16 August 2013)
    Download Link (17 August 2013)
    Download Link (24 August 2013)
    Download Link (6 September 2013) [FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING! EVEN IF COMING FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS! AND USE STOCK GAPPS FOR THIS. DO NOT USE THE PARANOID ONE!]
    Download Link (9 September 2013) [PA gapps causes hardware button issues so pls use gapps located here. NO need to full wipe. Cache and dalvik is enough :) ]
    Download LInk (13 September 2013) [PA gapps causes hardware button issues so pls use gapps located here. NO need to full wipe. Cache and dalvik is enough :) ]
    Download Link (16 September 2013)
    Download Link (22 September 2013)
    Download Link (21 October 2013)

LATEST Version (4.3)
    Download Link (25 October 2013)

Download 4.3 PA GAPPS Located Here

How to install:
    1. Boot into recovery (cwm or twrp)
    2. Wipe data/factory reset.
    3. Flash rom.
    4. Flash gapps
    5. Reboot and enjoy :)

If any issues or help needed feel free to ask. I will be more than willing to help as much as I can :)

Thanks and Enjoy!
    Hi Everyone!!! OP has been updates with PA 3.96 (Android 4.3). It is totally built from source. Pls do a full wipe if coming from previous versions. REad the whats working part of the OP and remeber to flash 4.3 GAPPS. Enjoy! :)
    PA 4.4 alpha for e975 11/24 courtesy of Aleksei http://main.develoid.com:82/lg/Optimus G/새 폴더/pa_e975-4.0-ALPHA-20131124.zip

Sent from my Optimus G
    OP Has been updated with latest version 16 August 2013 with some minor fixes.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
    OP has been updated with latest version. PA 3.91 (03/8/2013). This is based on Android 4.3. ENJOY!!!! :D