Thanks Meter: 34,729

Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2013, 05:48 PM |#2461  
Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Is this kernel being updated 4.4?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VanillaG0rilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VanillaG0rilla Ad-Free

17th November 2013, 03:16 PM |#2462  
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaG0rilla

Is this kernel being updated 4.4?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Whenever Google decided to release their source code

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to faux123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faux123 Ad-Free
20th November 2013, 06:59 AM |#2463  
Thanks Meter: 416

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faux123

Whenever Google decided to release their source code

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

https://android.googlesource.com/ker...3.1-kitkat-mr0

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th November 2013, 08:40 AM |#2464  
Thanks Meter: 863

Donate to Me
More
this works fine for me on 4.4

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robgee789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robgee789 Ad-Free
25th November 2013, 05:14 AM |#2465  
kernel 023 is official!

Sorry, it's been SUPER SUPER HECTIC and BUSY for me... I won't be able to do much development or answer questions for the next few days

Just wanted to let you guys know. I am working as much as I could in the background and I will squeeze out any spare time to get things rolling again.
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to faux123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faux123 Ad-Free
25th November 2013, 03:34 PM |#2466  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Faux, as always thanks for your great releases. Tap wake from screen sleep is working on flo but not on grouper nexus 7. Anyone else can confirm this?

I installed ultra KitKat 4.4 releases.

Thanks
25th November 2013, 05:58 PM |#2467  
Thanks Meter: 1,570

More
Latest kernel is running really great for me. Just one problem, my tablet always freeze and reboot when i unplug otg. I think i also had this problem with your kernel for 4.3. I have attached last_kmsg to pastebin that i hope can help you. http://pastebin.com/rAhwGkE8
25th November 2013, 09:29 PM |#2468  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slebit

Latest kernel is running really great for me. Just one problem, my tablet always freeze and reboot when i unplug otg. I think i also had this problem with your kernel for 4.3. I have attached last_kmsg to pastebin that i hope can help you. http://pastebin.com/rAhwGkE8

I also have this problem but this may not actually be a kernel specific problem and more Rom issue? I am not totally sure but with stock, Faux or any other kernel that I have tried it does the same thing, hard freeze.
25th November 2013, 09:30 PM |#2469  
Thanks Meter: 1,570

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfr33k

I also have this problem but this may not actually be a kernel specific problem and more Rom issue? I am not totally sure but with stock, Faux or any other kernel I have tried it does the same thing, hard freeze.

It works for me with other kernels. It's just this one that I have problem with.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to slebit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slebit Ad-Free
26th November 2013, 01:03 AM |#2470  
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfr33k

I also have this problem but this may not actually be a kernel specific problem and more Rom issue? I am not totally sure but with stock, Faux or any other kernel that I have tried it does the same thing, hard freeze.

Quote:

It works for me with other kernels. It's just this one that I have problem with.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I need to revisit the OTG code.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faux123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faux123 Ad-Free
26th November 2013, 01:13 AM |#2471  

More
@faux, Thanks for looking into this. I also noticed that Tap to wake on screen is not working. It is working on Flo however.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)