New HTC Android Device

Search This thread

KrewCial

Mar 31, 2008
Hm, I really hope it's not. Don't really like the looks of it. :(

Though IF it is the HTC dragon, it would be easier for me to choose the HD2 (out sooner + sexier :p ). It is a shame though, as I would have enjoyed trying out Android. Ah well... maybe next time.

HTC Touch Freak

Jul 22, 2008
CO
Is it me or do the pictures look rather stretched. The screen looks way too long and narrow. It's not proportined right. The looks aren't that great either.

nizzon

Nov 24, 2008
Uppsala
If this is the Android-version of the HD2, then they really screwed up the design, It looks like **** compared to the Touch HD2.
Plus its much bigger with that added chin for the trackball.
They should add the trackball between the buttons and skip that bottom chin.

HTC Touch Freak

Jul 22, 2008
CO
looks like the HTC Eris with a few slight changes:
http://gdgt.com/htc/eris/images/

Yeah. But the eris is supposedly the Verizon Hero. So why they are pushing the moto Droid more than that IDK. Probably cause the screen aint no 4.3 inches.

Would be cool if the Eris was the Dragon though. But IDK.

http://phonedog.com/cell-phone-rese...ee-k-i-s-s-say-android-phones-are-coming.aspx
Screen doesn't look big enough neither does the device. The phone the other guy is hodlding is the Droid.

So mebe they took the Eris/Desire and photoshoped that picture so the screen was stretched and phone look bigger? Look at how stretched the Android bot is in one of those pictures where it's in landscape mode.

Last edited:

B3ler3fonte

Sep 8, 2009
Why soooo much of hoax circulating around. Just like with Leo b4 it ws announced:confused:?

It wont be called Dragon or Passion, but Bravo and its expected to be released late Q1, early Q2 of 2010 wearing 3.7'' and not 4.3 screen and many others....

Last edited:

B3ler3fonte

Sep 8, 2009

Nobody spoken about an Android-based HD2 and neither did I. I just said that the device which the topic/thread is about (and so are the photos which are circulating) will be released as i have priorly stated on end of March (Q1) start of April (Q2) of 2010, as i have seen all the devices portfolio live, on my hands, a week ago.

cmstackar

Oct 19, 2008
Any idea what CPU its running? I like the idea of an android handset, but not if its using the same old MSM as my current TD2.

B3ler3fonte

Sep 8, 2009
Hm, I really hope it's not. Don't really like the looks of it. :(

Though IF it is the HTC dragon, it would be easier for me to choose the HD2 (out sooner + sexier :p ). It is a shame though, as I would have enjoyed trying out Android. Ah well... maybe next time.

Is it me or do the pictures look rather stretched. The screen looks way too long and narrow. It's not proportined right. The looks aren't that great either.

If this is the Android-version of the HD2, then they really screwed up the design, It looks like **** compared to the Touch HD2.
Plus its much bigger with that added chin for the trackball.
They should add the trackball between the buttons and skip that bottom chin.

Guys, the forthcoming on April 2010, Android handset which will be finally called as HTC Bravo has nothing to do with the picture which was circulation over the net for quite a while. The device looks great from any point of view and as member nizzon correctly stated before, i can confirm to all of you, that the rounded red-coloured trackball will be between the buttons at the bottom of the device. The device is slim with perfect design and with really nice specs.

Wrongly many stated that Bravo is the Android side of Leo (HD2) as the only same feature which is maintained from Leo is the Snapdragon QSD 8250 1GHz CPU and many others have been added in advanced as the HD 720p Video caprure.

Will post you shortly exclusively 1-2 pictures to have a look, along with the offcial specs known so far ;)

Last edited:

Shasarak

Aug 7, 2009
London
Guys, the forthcoming on April 2010, Android handset which will be finally called as HTC Bravo has nothing to do with the picture which was circulation over the net for quite a while. The device looks great from any point of view and as member nizzon correctly stated before, i can confirm to all of you, that the rounded red-coloured trackball will be between the buttons at the bottom of the device. The device is slim with perfect design and with really nice specs.

Wrongly many stated that Bravo is the Android side of Leo (HD2) as the only same feature which is maintained from Leo is the Snapdragon QSD 8250 1GHz CPU and many others have been added in advanced as the HD 720p Video caprure.

Will post you shortly exclusively 1-2 pictures to have a look, along with the offcial specs known so far ;)
(looks at watch)

Shortly...? :) Where are the pictures, then???

B3ler3fonte

Sep 8, 2009
Im sorry i haven't posted it so far but will do it as my work was pilled up and to be honest nobody showed interest so far, thats why i skipped it as well. To be honest what i will provide, are scanned brochured images, as these are the only ones found out there, but will open a new thread, specifically for HTC Bravo and us usual...exclusively here on xda.devs ;)