Thread Closed Email Thread
28th November 2013, 02:41 PM |#91  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,482

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JovieBrett

It means that the ROM will no longer be updated or may discontinue rebuilding a new one except for major fixes
Someone correct me if Im wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomzye

I really hope you're wrong, 4.2.2 could get so many more improvements, and still has plenty bugs to solve..

I simply cannot maintain 3 android versions at the same time...
I will stop building 10.1. CM has frozen the code of 10.1 so every bug that is related to upstream code will not get accepted.
If there are any major device-specific fixes in the future, I might release a final build.

I am also planning to stop cm10.2 support when CM releases their final build in a few days/weeks, so I can fully focus on cm11. All devs have left the 2011 scene, I'm only one person and I can't maintain everything. Let's hope I will manage to get the new kernel that I'm working on running soon. That might attract some devs back to 2011 line.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]

28th November 2013, 09:13 PM |#92  
Flag Sidoarjo, East Java
Thanks Meter: 39

More
when the release of Build 201311xx - cm-10.1?

Latest cm10.1 changes
Updated kernel to 3.4.70
Final build of cm-10.1 (End Of Life)
Enable back camera mic
Enable noise suppression in call
Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

when the release of Build 201311xx - cm-10.1?

Latest cm10.1 changes
Updated kernel to 3.4.70
Final build of cm-10.1 (End Of Life)
Enable back camera mic
Enable noise suppression in call
Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
3rd December 2013, 05:31 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Battery Bug
Hi there is still a battery bug in the kernel
after flashing the kernel its fine but after changing from your kernel to another custom kernel the battery meter remains at 100%
to solve this stock kernel have to be flashed.

can you tell if this bug will be solved & why such things is happening?
3rd December 2013, 05:50 AM |#94  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piousheart

Hi there is still a battery bug in the kernel
after flashing the kernel its fine but after changing from your kernel to another custom kernel the battery meter remains at 100%
to solve this stock kernel have to be flashed.

can you tell if this bug will be solved & why such things is happening?

If the custom kernel is up to date with my kernel, such issues should not exist. Also check the FAQ post in this thread about custom kernels.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2013, 05:58 AM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

If the custom kernel is up to date with my kernel

Can you explain?
4th December 2013, 02:02 PM |#96  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piousheart

Can you explain?

Check the link in the 5th question in the FAQ
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2013, 03:54 PM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
I have been enjoying this rom for quite a while, many thanks to mike(pexth xari se sena to lww mou akoma trexei mia xara,nice !).
I would like to get people opinions on what gov/scheduler they use since i have experimented with various combinations trying to find the ideal one.

Also since 10.2 EOL was released (not asking for ETAS) just asking if it is in your near future plans to finish the 10.1 line too and focus on KitKat completely or it is already suspended until a major release/bug fix so i dont refresh your changelog every 4 hours <3 !

Anyhow thank you for your hard work and i would like to share mods that i use that other users might find usefull!
Viper4android for audio had an amazing effect on sound quality and works perfect with CM10.1 but expect less battery life. Also fly-on mod is making my lww really smooth for everyday use.

Peace and keep up the good work!
10th December 2013, 05:55 PM |#98  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambroslnk

I have been enjoying this rom for quite a while, many thanks to mike(pexth xari se sena to lww mou akoma trexei mia xara,nice !).
I would like to get people opinions on what gov/scheduler they use since i have experimented with various combinations trying to find the ideal one.

Also since 10.2 EOL was released (not asking for ETAS) just asking if it is in your near future plans to finish the 10.1 line too and focus on KitKat completely or it is already suspended until a major release/bug fix so i dont refresh your changelog every 4 hours <3 !

Anyhow thank you for your hard work and i would like to share mods that i use that other users might find usefull!
Viper4android for audio had an amazing effect on sound quality and works perfect with CM10.1 but expect less battery life. Also fly-on mod is making my lww really smooth for everyday use.

Peace and keep up the good work!

I plan to release another build of 10.1 and 10.2 since there were some bugfixes from CM, especially in 10.2.
When CM releases their final 10.2 build, I will release mine too, so there's no ETA. Will probably take a few weeks until final builds come.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2013, 04:05 AM |#99  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 33

More
New RC1 changelog appeared for the second time!! Previously we got RC1 at 20131024. Now again RC1 at 201312XX!! It should be RC4.
@mikeioannina Don't know why animated bootlogo will be remove from latest CM10 build. Is it reduce booting time?
18th December 2013, 04:22 AM |#100  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1,066

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

I plan to release another build of 10.1 and 10.2 since there were some bugfixes from CM, especially in 10.2.
When CM releases their final 10.2 build, I will release mine too, so there's no ETA. Will probably take a few weeks until final builds come.

thats good but why are you still maintaining cm10.1 and release candidate build appears again we already have 3 RC 10.1 builds
it's better close 10.1 & 10.2 builds before new year because cm now focusing on cm11 ... other thing i'm a big fan of your work kitkat seems to be suitable for our device we just want you to focus more on kitkat cm11
18th December 2013, 06:04 AM |#101  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subconscious_mind

New RC1 changelog appeared for the second time!! Previously we got RC1 at 20131024. Now again RC1 at 201312XX!! It should be RC4.
@mikeioannina Don't know why animated bootlogo will be remove from latest CM10 build. Is it reduce booting time?

Reduce boot time & boot.img size

Quote:
Originally Posted by deccen90

thats good but why are you still maintaining cm10.1 and release candidate build appears again we already have 3 RC 10.1 builds
it's better close 10.1 & 10.2 builds before new year because cm now focusing on cm11 ... other thing i'm a big fan of your work kitkat seems to be suitable for our device we just want you to focus more on kitkat cm11

cm11 is still missing many CM features, that's why I still maintain 10.1 & 10.2
I'm trying to fix some bugs until CM ports more features to cm11

I still use 10.2 as my daily driver so I will continue to maintain it.

My main priority is the new ION kernel but it's going to take time, not an easy job
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.1, cyanogenmod 10.1, jb 4.2.2, jellybean 4.2.2, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread