24th November 2013, 11:17 PM |#281  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,839

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthomas127

No, i was using team-hydra's but it broke on 4.4 so i started using this one: https://github.com/LegacyCarbon/andr...display-legacy
And evervolv's media-legacy, Mustaavalkosta has been back at it again too so his display and media might work also but have not tried it yet.

i was getting media stuff problems while compiling
thanks i will try and is that one ? --> https://github.com/Evervolv/android_...m_media-legacy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free

24th November 2013, 11:20 PM |#282  
Flag Ft. Wayne
Thanks Meter: 327

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doga.ozkaraca

thanks i will try and is that one ? --> https://github.com/Evervolv/android_...m_media-legacy

Yes that's it,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bradthomas127 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bradthomas127 Ad-Free
26th November 2013, 06:15 AM |#283  
Thanks Meter: 862

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

when you builded a third-party 4.4 ROM (such as CM, etc.), if we used old recovery to flash it,it will appear “set_metadata_xxx” error, we need to go to the xxxxx/bootable/recovery/updater/install.c modify the “parsed.has_capabilities = true” to “parsed.has_capabilities = false” before building, and then we can use old recovery to flash the ROM , in fact, this error caused by update-binary.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ruling For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ruling Ad-Free
28th November 2013, 09:48 PM |#284  
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
Say Hi to 4.4 bootanimation it didnt boot yet and probably wont.but it will boot after some changes.. i used media-caf instead of media-legacy(legacy one doesnt work gives 1234814329 errors.i need fix up source also ion doesnt work with 4.4 .So i need to use different kernel for example hellboy etc.. )
EDIT : ION Kernel is working and needed .. It doesnt show bootanimation with pmem kernel . and problem is ramdisk..it reboots device every 5 seconds.and it stucks on big htc bootloader screen @szezso @gilbert32 @bradthomas127

I got that bootanimation screen with ION Kernel + CM10 ramdisk + CM11 ROM

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131128_223237.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	428.2 KB
ID:	2421033
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free
28th November 2013, 11:00 PM |#285  
Flag dneprodzerzhinsk
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Good luck
Look forward to!
29th November 2013, 03:16 PM |#286  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 572

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruling

when you builded a third-party 4.4 ROM (such as CM, etc.), if we used old recovery to flash it,it will appear “set_metadata_xxx” error, we need to go to the xxxxx/bootable/recovery/updater/install.c modify the “parsed.has_capabilities = true” to “parsed.has_capabilities = false” before building, and then we can use old recovery to flash the ROM , in fact, this error caused by update-binary.

Thank you! i just ran into this problem actually lol, keep up the great work guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inyourface09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift inyourface09 Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 05:10 PM |#287  
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
@bradthomas127 ( @szezso @gilbert32 guys you were talking about something in kernel. it was preventing booting device..can it cause?): im getting kernel problems with 4.4 ... it doesnt even properly pass bootloader screen with primoc ramdisk(i did some changes.. all strings changed primoc -> primou)...

only cm10 ramdisk helps a bit (only shows bootanimation and animation is VERY VERY SLOW also i cant access adb. probably because of build.prop)

do you know what can cause that ? if i use other ramdisks with ion kernel .. boot images works well.. if i use 4.4 ramdisk with ion kernel.. My device shows HTC logo at the beginning and it passes that screen and goes to black screen and stays here about 2-3 seconds and phone reboots.. and loop continues....

ueventd maybe ?? i will try to get adb and dmesg to know whats going here ??

Any help would be appreciated

You can access kernel here : https://github.com/dogaozkaraca/PRIMOU-ION-KERNEL

EDIT :
im adding now that commit : https://github.com/TeamPrimo/android...e9a8c99c3b026b

EDIT 2 : I added that selinux things but it Doesnt work.. still im getting same 5 seconds loop problem

and guys i shouldn't post 4.4 things here because cm11 will be different rom . but only one thing keeps me here : ION Kernel .. I will continue developing ION kernel(for sense 5 and CM11) and remove kernel related lags.(after booting 4.4) .. so kernel is important both of devices.

And if i can boot CM11, i will create off-topic thread(General Forum) and ROM thread (Orginal Android development forum).. So we will not use that thread after that separation..

But i will stay here until boot CM11(4.4) ....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free
30th November 2013, 12:27 AM |#288  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,379

More
Quote:

@bradthomas127 ( @szezso @gilbert32 guys you were talking about something in kernel. it was preventing booting device..can it cause?): im getting kernel problems with 4.4 ... it doesnt even properly pass bootloader screen with primoc ramdisk(i did some changes.. all strings changed primoc -> primou)...

only cm10 ramdisk helps a bit (only shows bootanimation and animation is VERY VERY SLOW also i cant access adb. probably because of build.prop)

do you know what can cause that ? if i use other ramdisks with ion kernel .. boot images works well.. if i use 4.4 ramdisk with ion kernel.. My device shows HTC logo at the beginning and it passes that screen and goes to black screen and stays here about 2-3 seconds and phone reboots.. and loop continues....

ueventd maybe ?? i will try to get adb and dmesg to know whats going here ??

Any help would be appreciated

You can access kernel here : https://github.com/dogaozkaraca/PRIMOU-ION-KERNEL

EDIT :
im adding now that commit : https://github.com/TeamPrimo/android...e9a8c99c3b026b

EDIT 2 : I added that selinux things but it Doesnt work.. still im getting same 5 seconds loop problem

and guys i shouldn't post 4.4 things here because cm11 will be different rom . but only one thing keeps me here : ION Kernel .. I will continue developing ION kernel(for sense 5 and CM11) and remove kernel related lags.(after booting 4.4) .. so kernel is important both of devices.

And if i can boot CM11, i will create off-topic thread(General Forum) and ROM thread (Orginal Android development forum).. So we will not use that thread after that separation..

But i will stay here until boot CM11(4.4) ....

try modding the ramdisk from PrimoKat for primou
1st December 2013, 06:32 AM |#289  
Thanks Meter: 862

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MameTozhio

try modding the ramdisk from PrimoKat for primou

he did that

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium
1st December 2013, 06:36 AM |#290  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,379

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruling

hedid that

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

Oh, okay
1st December 2013, 07:30 PM |#291  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 516

More
@doga.ozkaraca latest TWRP 2.6.3.0 supports SE Linux.
I don't know does it make any difference but it's worth a try at least for the sake of getting some dmsg or a boot logs.
Also props for being persistent man. Thumbs up![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

[/COLOR @doga.ozkaraca latest TWRP 2.6.3.0 supports SE Linux.
I don't know does it make any difference but it's worth a try at least for the sake of getting some dmsg or a boot logs.
Also props for being persistent man. Thumbs up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fikus011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fikus011 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doga.ozkaraca, oh paarth you know i can change it :d :p, sense 5 support, sense5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)