[ROM][TAR][ODIN] Full Restore (Return To Stock) N900PVPUBMJ4 TAR

Search This thread

xyojimbox

Aug 12, 2010
Skunk here in. The note 3 thread? Will we see a skunk rom? :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
The joints's a hoppin. Options, the more the better. And people complain that development is limited for the beast.

I do not know you sir, but your presence is most welcome.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

2k10MBC300SPT

Jun 8, 2010
Medford, MA
It's about Darn time you hopped on board SKUNK....We or I CLEARLY want or DEMAND Swamp monster on my note 3 bruh...at least a Theme to cure my swamp craving..Sold my Ex my Note 2 w/swamp on it and I miss it so much, I almost wanted to give her my Note 3 and and keep the N2...Welcome aboard anyway ma dude..

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

The joints's a hoppin. Options, the more the better. And people complain that development is limited for the beast.

I do not know you sir, but your presence is most welcome.

Mic, you want to know this guy......this man is BBBBBBrilliant....Just keep your wife or girlfriend away from him:victory::victory::victory:..(Behave Skunk) when you can,.hop on the Sprint note 2 forums and see the rom/theme he cheffed up!!! I almost did not want to up to the note3 because of his rom..Once I installed his rom on my Note2, ALL other ROMS and Themes were DELETED the day of install...:good:

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
It's about Darn time you hopped on board SKUNK....We or I CLEARLY want or DEMAND Swamp monster on my note 3 bruh...at least a Theme to cure my swamp craving..Sold my Ex my Note 2 w/swamp on it and I miss it so much, I almost wanted to give her my Note 3 and and keep the N2...Welcome aboard anyway ma dude..

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Mic, you want to know this guy......this man is BBBBBBrilliant....Just keep your wife or girlfriend away from him:victory::victory::victory:..(Behave Skunk) when you can,.hop on the Sprint note 2 forums and see the rom/theme he cheffed up!!! I almost did not want to up to the note3 because of his rom..Once I installed his rom on my Note2, ALL other ROMS and Themes were DELETED the day of install...:good:

Did that after I posted. I'm quite stunned. Outstanding.

seVIIn7

Jul 10, 2011
Much appreciated Bruh ... I have been waiting for a Dev to cook a back to stock .tar file.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rbtrucking

Dec 19, 2011
Will this give the mj4 firmware and baseband and all that?

JoshBeach

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2007
Upstate NY
That would be the point of a return to stock tar...

But for what it's worth, rooting with cf root is very painless and then just flash recovery in Odin or goo manager.

Thanks for posting this skunk. :)

Ive had the file sitting on my file server for a few weeks. Havent had time to posst it. Thabks for doing that. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using JellyBombed Tapatalk.

CollinsB

Aug 13, 2012
West Roxbury
can this be used from any point your phone is on. Meaning can it be used from any custom rom, even aosp (when devs cook one up?) or even if softbricked?
you just probably have to factory reset for phone to boot correct?
also does this bring back stock recovery if you were running a custom recovery?

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen
can this be used from any point your phone is on. Meaning can it be used from any custom rom, even aosp (when devs cook one up?) or even if softbricked?

Yes, this should be safe to flash in Odin regardless of the Rom you're on. Yes, this is a return to stock mj4. It flashes the modem, firmware, radios, kernel and recovery. This is everything back to stock mj4.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash this in Odin PDA Block to restore your phone to Stock MJ4. I've used this 3 times and I have not once lost any data or apps.

I would like to thank samsung-updates.com for this file.

Return to Stock N900PVPUBMJ4
    Skunk here in. The note 3 thread? Will we see a skunk rom? :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium HD app

That or themes.... ;)

Yes, this should be safe to flash in Odin regardless of the Rom you're on. Yes, this is a return to stock mj4. It flashes the modem, firmware, radios, kernel and recovery. This is everything back to stock mj4.
    Here's a screenshot.

gn3%20odin.jpg
    But you lose root correct?

That would be the point of a return to stock tar...

But for what it's worth, rooting with cf root is very painless and then just flash recovery in Odin or goo manager.