Thanks Meter: 151

By alextheboss96, Senior Member on 6th August 2013, 02:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2013, 12:14 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafferkhan

anyway i can change the stock launcher? i dont like the idea of so many homescreens, the launcher in the rom doens't have that option to disable screens either

By default most of the launcher have 3 homescreen...if u dont wanna change launcher then decompile ur default launcher nd change the default homescreen to 1 nd recompile ur apk... Otherwise u can choose xperia gx launcher with home preference setting....

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to PRAKASHPANDEY193 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PRAKASHPANDEY193 Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 08:12 PM |#82  
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAKASHPANDEY193

By default most of the launcher have 3 homescreen...if u dont wanna change launcher then decompile ur default launcher nd change the default homescreen to 1 nd recompile ur apk... Otherwise u can choose xperia gx launcher with home preference setting....

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

extremely smooth and fast, i've noticed a lot of free ram while having loads of apps installed. The cpu doesn't wilt, the features are excellent. Some apps do force close but that's next to not mentioning... the processor was meant for such a rom always.. excellent job by the dev....

i've noticed enhanced battery life, with wifi being stable and turned on most of the time... lasts 3 days with adequate usage, a couple of calls and such...

the status bar could have used a batt percentage but it's sony i guess, had to get some stuff from the "z" otherwise no issues, a strongly recommended rom, very happy
The Following User Says Thank You to jafferkhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jafferkhan Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 08:35 PM |#83  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

extremely smooth and fast, i've noticed a lot of free ram while having loads of apps installed. The cpu doesn't wilt, the features are excellent. Some apps do force close but that's next to not mentioning... the processor was meant for such a rom always.. excellent job by the dev....

i've noticed enhanced battery life, with wifi being stable and turned on most of the time... lasts 3 days with adequate usage, a couple of calls and such...

the status bar could have used a batt percentage but it's sony i guess, had to get some stuff from the "z" otherwise no issues, a strongly recommended rom, very happy

Thanks for the reply!
im now finishing the second version but due to some final tests im really busy! thanks again
29th November 2013, 08:39 PM |#84  
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextheboss96

Thanks for the reply!
im now finishing the second version but due to some final tests im really busy! thanks again

you're doing an outstanding job dude, sorry, but have to say it, hurry up, can't wait for brabus 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jafferkhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jafferkhan Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 08:44 PM |#85  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

you're doing an outstanding job dude, sorry, but have to say it, hurry up, can't wait for brabus 2

hahaha im really busy but im doing my best
1st December 2013, 11:24 AM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hello,
works hdmi? yes or no?

Please enable auto brightness and give you guide how to disable it, who wants.

Πατριωτη ελπιζω να δουλευει το HDMI αλλιως δεν την βαζω
1st December 2013, 02:02 PM |#87  
When is the second built coming dude?
really anxious for it's release... hope it has percentage battery like xperia plus, themes like the original brabus nxt, and many transitions

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:

hahaha im really busy but im doing my best

It's better to keep auto brightness off and just keep it in the middle... saves battery...

Love this rom though... the best for neo

1st December 2013, 10:43 PM |#88  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
guys auto brightness is on when it is selected on the status bar!
2nd December 2013, 12:21 AM |#89  
Quote:

guys auto brightness is on when it is selected on the status bar!

yeah yeah, where's brabus 2?
2nd December 2013, 12:45 PM |#90  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yeah yeah, where's brabus 2?

who knows? maybe in my neo v
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alextheboss96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alextheboss96 Ad-Free
2nd December 2013, 08:33 PM |#91  
I guess... how's the testing going? When do we see it? Any teasers?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gb nxt xperia 2.3.7 brabus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)