OK, This is official! First S4 ROM in XDA that has Note 3 Features!! And Knox Free!!
After 1 month of sweet superawesome v9.6, I am releasing v10 beased on the Offical 4.3 XXUEMK8.
But before that, there are several thing you mush read before flashing v10.
As promised, I don't release versions with bugs, to make PhoeniX ROM stable, fast and of course the best daily driver to your device.
let's begin with the bugs:
You must use latest PhilZ / CWMrecovery!
- It is minor bug, Ripple sound effect might sound choppy, still invetigating that. But use watercolor instead, much better.
Installation Instructions for v10:
If you don't have sound, follow these instructions(thanks MATHReX and Mohamed Ismail) :
- DO SUPER WIPE!- Changing from 4.2.2 to 4.3 will change the location of your internal sd, that is why you must to super wipe, to clean your internal sd. backup first.
- Flash v10
- Make the first setup. After that reboot to Download Mod.
Download this modem(thanks wanam!) XXUEMK8:
and follow these steps:
1. Open Odin
2. Untick Autoreboot
3. Flash modem tar as PHONE
4. Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Vol Down plus Home button combination)
5. Flash Modem once more tar as PHONE
6. Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
8. Check if you have the bashband XXUEMK8 in Settings -> About
9. If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.
1. Re-Flash CMW Recovery 22.214.171.124/Philz Latest Rescovery .
2. Boot Into Recovery .
3. Factory Reset -> Wipe Cache Partition .
4. Now In Mounts And Storage(Wipe System,Wipe Data, it Won’t Erase Your Internal Card ,Wipe Cache)
5. Now In Advance , Wipe Dalvik Cache .
6. Flash the ROM.
7. Reboot And Done !! With No Sound Issues !! Enjoy..
Several important notes:
- The rom comes with a market shortcut to TB Restore fix by @-viperboy- . If you get problems with your restores, use this app.
- To enable multiwindow manager, go into PhoeniX Extra -> Xposed Installer. Install Xposed. go to Modules tab and select MultiWindow.
If you try to activate MultiWindow from the app itself, it will ask you to install xposed and when you click there(in the MW app) you will get FC. So follow the steps above.
- V10 comes with good Xposed modules built in, such as Nottach and Wanam Xposed. Please use only one of them( Wanam or Nottach) because if you use both, one won't work and maybe get you in bootloop. Don't say I didn't told you that.
All xposed modules are system apps, please don't think you know better than me what I am doing, so if you are planing to comment like "Why are you putting it system app, put it on data" believe me I have my reasons.
- Do not use Settings -> Display-> Battery , because it won't work well(will disappear after several hours). Use instead PhoeniX Extra -> Battery Chooser.
Then Stop asking why the battery percentage disappear, you need to enable it in Battery Chooser!
You will have there alot of good batteries to choose. You can access this app by clicking 3-4 times on the battery icon.
- If you want to experience the best WaterColor effect, put picture that has many color, like the note 3 pictures(Already in the ROM)
For example, here is a picture from my device:
You must read it and understand before flashing V10.
I have worked about 2 weeks and waisted tons of my time to make for you the best ROM in the market with the best & unique features from Note 3, if you appreciate my work please click on the Thanks button and show me your love
Download links today.
New in v10.0:
Huge thanks to my tester elal1234!
Good luck to all of us!