FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][XXUEMK8][03/12][Android 4.3] PhoeniX ROM V10.1 [Super Fast | OTA | Unique | Stable | Knox Free! | Note 3 Features!]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,857

Post Reply Email Thread
Gonza.queen95
27th November 2013, 06:27 PM |#811  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickboy360

How did u flash to get no knox status ???
can u share with us

Just followed instructions HERE

Quote:

DO SUPER WIPE!- Changing from 4.2.2 to 4.3 will change the location of your internal sd, that is why you must to super wipe, to clean your internal sd. backup first.
Flash v9
Reboot.
Make the first setup. After that reboot to Download Mod.
Download this modem(thanks wanam!):
http://server01.xdafileserver.nl/ind...S4-I9500%2F3.2
and follow these steps:
1. Open Odin
2. Untick Autoreboot
3. Flash modem tar as PHONE
4. Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Vol Down plus Home button combination)
5. Flash Modem once more tar as PHONE
6. Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
8. Check if you have the bashband DDUEMJ9 in Settings -> About
9. If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.
Enjoy!

After that, I installed V9.6 OTA Update Package
and that's all
(I came from official 4.2.2., rooted with CF-Auto-Root and flashed with TWRP from HERE)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free

27th November 2013, 06:57 PM |#812  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 170

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonza.queen95

Just followed instructions HERE

After that, I installed V9.6 OTA Update Package
and that's all
(I came from official 4.2.2., rooted with CF-Auto-Root and flashed with TWRP from HERE)

by the time tamirda released his ROM I was already using wanamlite 3.1... any ways chuck it who cares about the warranty

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHT

I found the error that was crashing the system. Somehow, SuperSU disappeared and was causing the random crashes. Still, the speakerphone continues to sound poorly. I will test if with some tweaks I can get it back.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

just check for the file default_gain.conf in root and change the initials of our normal sound keep the backup of our original file before making changes then reboot vols u will have a good sound adjustments where the sound will be good

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th November 2013, 04:26 AM |#813  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SD card swap
Quote:

PhoeniX Special Tweaks:
- SD External / Internal tweak

I have not seen any mention of how to do "external to internal sd card swap" tweak on Phoenix rom for i9500.

Please help.
1st December 2013, 02:57 AM |#815  
My S4 ROM users - I9500 & I9505!
Be prepared to get some freatures from Note 3! Amazing features! First ROM in XDA that has them.
I9500 Will get first in V10. Should be released soon.
I9505 Will get an update this week.
Good night!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2013, 08:34 AM |#816  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking
lovely rom build mate- few crashes & FC experienced at the start however its all smooth... just wanted to know if can change to stock boot screen-- just wanna keep the Samsung Feel -
Many Thanks
RK
2nd December 2013, 05:14 AM |#817  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 170

Donate to Me
More
@tamirda MK4 is out .. will your next update contain MK4 or MK1 just curious to know and do please Add 100 Speed Dial Mod as i tried changing CSC feature on my I9500 as after shuting down the phone the Edited Speed Dial MOD in CSC /system/csc/feature.xml the spead dial mod is removed i dont know why. Please do help with this

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

My S4 ROM users - I9500 & I9505!
Be prepared to get some freatures from Note 3! Amazing features! First ROM in XDA that has them.
I9500 Will get first in V10. Should be released soon.
I9505 Will get an update this week.
Good night!

WTF!!! Note 3 Features on Samsung S 4 (i9500) thats ****ing awesome u rock man Hope its will be as good as Note 2

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

MK8 is coming.
Note 3 cool features.
95% is ready.

2nd December 2013, 11:53 AM |#819  
OK, This is official! First S4 ROM in XDA that has Note 3 Features!! And Knox Free!!

After 1 month of sweet superawesome v9.6, I am releasing v10 beased on the Offical 4.3 XXUEMK8.
But before that, there are several thing you mush read before flashing v10.
As promised, I don't release versions with bugs, to make PhoeniX ROM stable, fast and of course the best daily driver to your device.
So...

PAY ATTENTION!!!

let's begin with the bugs:
  1. It is minor bug, Ripple sound effect might sound choppy, still invetigating that. But use watercolor instead, much better.

You must use latest PhilZ / CWMrecovery!

Installation Instructions for v10:
  1. DO SUPER WIPE!- Changing from 4.2.2 to 4.3 will change the location of your internal sd, that is why you must to super wipe, to clean your internal sd. backup first.
  2. Flash v10
  3. Reboot.
  4. Make the first setup. After that reboot to Download Mod.
    Download this modem(thanks wanam!) XXUEMK8:
    http://server01.xdafileserver.nl/ind...S4-I9500%2F3.4
    and follow these steps:
    1. Open Odin
    2. Untick Autoreboot
    3. Flash modem tar as PHONE
    4. Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Vol Down plus Home button combination)
    5. Flash Modem once more tar as PHONE
    6. Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
    8. Check if you have the bashband XXUEMK8 in Settings -> About
    9. If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.
  5. Enjoy!

If you don't have sound, follow these instructions(thanks MATHReX and Mohamed Ismail) :

1. Re-Flash CMW Recovery 6.0.4.4/Philz Latest Rescovery .
2. Boot Into Recovery .
3. Factory Reset -> Wipe Cache Partition .
4. Now In Mounts And Storage(Wipe System,Wipe Data, it Won’t Erase Your Internal Card ,Wipe Cache)
5. Now In Advance , Wipe Dalvik Cache .
6. Flash the ROM.
7. Reboot And Done !! With No Sound Issues !! Enjoy..

Several important notes:
  • The rom comes with a market shortcut to TB Restore fix by @-viperboy- . If you get problems with your restores, use this app.
  • To enable multiwindow manager, go into PhoeniX Extra -> Xposed Installer. Install Xposed. go to Modules tab and select MultiWindow.
    If you try to activate MultiWindow from the app itself, it will ask you to install xposed and when you click there(in the MW app) you will get FC. So follow the steps above.
  • V10 comes with good Xposed modules built in, such as Nottach and Wanam Xposed. Please use only one of them( Wanam or Nottach) because if you use both, one won't work and maybe get you in bootloop. Don't say I didn't told you that.
    All xposed modules are system apps, please don't think you know better than me what I am doing, so if you are planing to comment like "Why are you putting it system app, put it on data" believe me I have my reasons.
  • Do not use Settings -> Display-> Battery , because it won't work well(will disappear after several hours). Use instead PhoeniX Extra -> Battery Chooser.
    Then Stop asking why the battery percentage disappear, you need to enable it in Battery Chooser!
    You will have there alot of good batteries to choose. You can access this app by clicking 3-4 times on the battery icon.
  • If you want to experience the best WaterColor effect, put picture that has many color, like the note 3 pictures(Already in the ROM)
    For example, here is a picture from my device:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...08157126_n.jpg

You must read it and understand before flashing V10.

Some Pictures:

I have worked about 2 weeks and waisted tons of my time to make for you the best ROM in the market with the best & unique features from Note 3, if you appreciate my work please click on the Thanks button and show me your love

Download links today.

Changelog:
Quote:

v10.0:

New in v10.0:

• Rebuilt rom for 0! Rebased on the latest Official android 4.3 version XXUEMK8 (build date: 21/11/2013)
  • Perseus 14.1 kernel - Thanks to AndreiLux his thread
  • This ROM is 200% Knox Free - You can say "Cya Knox!"
  • Ported alot of Note 3 Features! This is the first ROM of S4 with that!!:
    - Note 3 Launcher With PullUp App Chooser (Can be changed in PhoeniX Extra!)
    - Note 3 My Magazine
    - Note 3 Multiwindow with the following features:
    * Quad screen: you can split multiwindow up to 4 different apps!
    * Floating windows: Like Pen Window, just with the finger (single click on the app will open popup window)
    * Note 3 Drag & Drop Multiwindow feature
    * Abillity to open same app from this list(If you need any more app please make a list so I can add in the next release) :
    Code:
    com.sec.chaton
    com.sec.android.app.myfiles
    com.google.android.talk
    com.google.android.youtube
    com.infraware.polarisviewer4
    com.infraware.polarisoffice4
    com.whatsapp
    com.kakao.talk
    com.sec.android.app.sbrowser
    com.android.email
    com.android.mms
    com.android.chrome
    com.facebook.katana
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.videos
    com.twitter.android
    com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity
    com.sec.android.app.videoplayer
    com.estrongs.android.pop
    - New Note 3 Lockscreen effect - Watercolor effect! Now you have 3 options:
    * Watercolor Effect
    * Ripple Effect
    * Light Effect

- New Settings Option - From now you have Search option in settings!! Exactly like in the Note 3!

- Note 3 Phone with Popup Incoming Call Notifications!
  • Moved alot of Samsung Application to /data partition so you can remove them in settings if you need.

Removed:
  • Readers Hub
  • Bye Bye Knox

Updated:
  • 65 CSCs. CSC Version: I9500SEREMK8. How to change CSC?
    First, install Stock Android Recovery
    Second, select your CSC and install.
    Third, Install PhilZ/TWRP recovery
    Enjoy
  • Updated busybox to the latest version
  • Updated Apps to their latest version:
    - ES File explorer
    - Adobe Flash Player
    - GMS Core
    - Play Store
    - DropBox
    - Gmail
    - SPPush client
    - Samsung apps
    - Chaton
    - Samsung IAP
    - Chrome
    - Earth
    - Voice Search
    - Youtube
    - Superuser to 1.80
    - Xposed to 2.4
    - Wanam Xposed to 2.5.0
    - App Settings to 1.6
    - Update Samsung Allshare to Samsung Link
    - And more

Attention everyone!

To get a good battery performance, you have to make Battery Calibration. To make that, search Battery Calibration at Play Store.

Extra!
    Use PhoeniX Kitchen to get extra items easily!
    Play store link:

Warning!!
    Wait till I update the mods in the kitchen, using v9 mods on v10 100% will cause for bootloops.

And more that i must have forgotten

Huge thanks to my tester elal1234!

Good luck to all of us!
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd December 2013, 12:58 PM |#820  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 389

Donate to Me
More
cant wait ..... eagerly want to use note 3 features
2nd December 2013, 04:04 PM |#821  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 661

Donate to Me
More
Ohhh unbelievable!!! To see note features here... tamrida you are great...you also started this kind of project for note 2 and almost all features working there, and seeing that I wanted to taste that on 4s....Iveven posted request-like threas in general section for this
And what a co-incident ...you are bringing that project here...tonnes of thanks for this initiative hope you will keep this updating projet:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Hope (request) you will enable all languages (including Hindi and Nepali in it)

What about One Hand operation and mouse like action in browser, such as hovering s-pen (here finger) shows the drop down menu...I think just converting s pen into finger in that app will work here... !!
The Following User Says Thank You to ipsuvedi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ipsuvedi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9500, phoenix, phoenix rom, s4 rom, tamirda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)