512 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By c0rnholio, Senior Member on 10th February 2012, 04:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2013, 12:29 PM |#91  
de
Thanks Meter: 928

More
Is 'missing KitKat support' related to xposed or your module? Does it work now as xposed for 4.4 is finally released?

Does HushSMS support all 3 indicators (voice, fax, mail)?
http://www.panuworld.net/nuukiaworld...flashmsg/help/

Sad to see the demo version has been pulled. What about a feature limited free version?
3rd December 2013, 05:08 AM |#92  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
@c0rnholio, did you pull it from the PlayStore? Can't seem to find the app any longer..
3rd December 2013, 06:49 AM |#93  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

@c0rnholio, did you pull it from the PlayStore? Can't seem to find the app any longer..

No I didn't. HushSMS has just been removed by Google from the Play Store because they call it dangereous.

@ all: Folks, I will try to find a way to publish it again. I strongly not recommend any cracked version. HushSMS is a program that sends SMS and thus generates costs. If you use a cracked version you can seriously loose money as the cracking may have changed code that is responsible for protecting you from such.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
3rd December 2013, 10:37 AM |#94  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualJoe

Is 'missing KitKat support' related to xposed or your module? Does it work now as xposed for 4.4 is finally released?

Does HushSMS support all 3 indicators (voice, fax, mail)?
http://www.panuworld.net/nuukiaworld...flashmsg/help/

Sad to see the demo version has been pulled. What about a feature limited free version?

Hi,

yes, KitKat is supported and works just fine. I just tested it with the new version of the Xposed Framework 2.4 which has official KitKat support.

Currently only the voice indicator is supported. The reason is simple: I have not found any recent smartphone that is cabable of displaying the other indicators. This leads to financial loss because a sms is sent for which the user has to pay for and nothing is received. It could also be seen as a bug by some users and lead to negative ratings.

I personally find it more sad to see that the full version has just been pulled from the Play Store by Google itself. However it is still available on AndroidPit. Current Version is 2.5.2, current Verison of the Xposed Module is 1.7.3

Cheers
3rd December 2013, 11:24 AM |#95  
de
Thanks Meter: 928

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rnholio

Currently only the voice indicator is supported. The reason is simple: I have not found any recent smartphone that is cabable of displaying the other indicators

But the feature phones support it. Why not annotate it appropriately in the description text? Many other functions do not work as well in HushSMS for everybody. Optional features are never wrong in my opinion. But it's your decision...

Edit: Looks like Androidpit removed it as well... I get error 410 (removed).
3rd December 2013, 11:35 AM |#96  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualJoe

But the feature phones support it. Why not annotate it appropriately in the description text? Many other functions do not work as well in HushSMS for everybody. Optional features are never wrong in my opinion. But it's your decision...

Edit: Looks like Androidpit removed it as well... It get error 410 (removed).

Yes, sadly AndroidPit also dropped it.

Your arguments have convinced me. I will add support for all indicators. Thank you for the input!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
3rd December 2013, 06:11 PM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I like this app. And xposed framework is AWESOME. I ****ing love xda developers... People are taking phone hacking or customization to another level. Thanks "god" for Unix, root, cm, xda developers yadayada. Anyways. This is a usefull app. I like it. Keep it up!
5th December 2013, 09:31 PM |#98  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Hmm, I'm not able to get this to work, even with the latest version of HushSMS and the xposed module. I'm running it on a Nexus 5 with the stock rom on AT&T's network. There are no errors in the debug log. It notices the correct prefix when I use your program, but I'm still getting the allyourmessagearebelongotus texts appearing in my messenger program and the Class 0 messages are arriving like normal texts.
5th December 2013, 10:04 PM |#99  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2K

Hmm, I'm not able to get this to work, even with the latest version of HushSMS and the xposed module. I'm running it on a Nexus 5 with the stock rom on AT&T's network. There are no errors in the debug log. It notices the correct prefix when I use your program, but I'm still getting the allyourmessagearebelongotus texts appearing in my messenger program and the Class 0 messages are arriving like normal texts.

Hi Saturn2k,

Did you also update to the latest Xposed Framework that fully supports KitKat?

The debug log should show this for a successful submission (:

Code:
HushSMS: Found the right prefix!
HushSMS: getSubmitPdu() for outgoing message was called
HushSMS: got an outgoing SMS message
HushSMS: Class0 PDU: <PDU cut out to protect the innocent>
HushSMS: intercepted getSubmitPdu().
As you said that you have seen the correct prefix in the log, do you see the rest also?
6th December 2013, 03:01 AM |#100  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rnholio

Hi Saturn2k,

Did you also update to the latest Xposed Framework that fully supports KitKat?

The debug log should show this for a successful submission (:

Code:
HushSMS: Found the right prefix!
HushSMS: getSubmitPdu() for outgoing message was called
HushSMS: got an outgoing SMS message
HushSMS: Class0 PDU: <PDU cut out to protect the innocent>
HushSMS: intercepted getSubmitPdu().
As you said that you have seen the correct prefix in the log, do you see the rest also?

Yeah, all of those happened.
6th December 2013, 08:40 AM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2K

Yeah, all of those happened.

Yesterday evening while I was trying to find what is going on on your phone and after installing CM11 (KitKat) on one of my development devices I watched a behavior that you might also be affected of.
I installed the current Xposed Framework, installed HushSMS and my Xposed module andf rebooted. Then I sent a class0 to one of my other devices to see if it works. The class0 was sent and received correctly but in the inbox of th sending device (with Android 4.4) there was the "allyoumessagesarebelongtous|0|test"

Is this the same problem as yours? Then it's a bug that only displays the message wrong in the inbox but it gets sent out correctly. I will fix this in the next release. Please note that due to the fact that Google removed HushSMS I first need to implement an updated mechanism prior to fixing bugs so all users of HushSMS get notified on a new release. At the same time I hopefully can resolve this bug.

You also said that the class0 was received as normal sms. This can only be related to AT&T. I assume they transform class0 into a normal sms. The Telekom in Germany does this for Type0 and Replace Messages. Have you tried a ping message (Type0 and the others) or MWI?

Cheers,

Michael
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)