FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][12.9.13] Sultan ROM 2.0 | TouchWiz 4.3 | UVUEMJC - Now with an Aroma scent!

1,946 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,283

By SuperAfnan, Senior Member on 1st December 2013, 06:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2013, 09:31 AM |#101  
Flag Dinuba, CA
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThC23

Did you pull the download link? Don't see it under downloads.

Powered by the SGSIII

Click the DOWNLOAD gif

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
4th December 2013, 01:03 PM |#102  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 58

More
theming and transparency
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcar

Nice work looking good can u make the dropdown notification around 75 % transparent .

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Try using Xposed Installer, with a module such as "Wanam Xposed". With "Wanam" you can theme a variety of elements of the UI, including transparency in the notification.

It also has transparency for the status bar (very popular since Kit Kat came out) but I found a different Xposed module called "Tinted Status Bar" better at that job.
4th December 2013, 06:02 PM |#103  
Flag TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Erm...I was using this rom and updating the new hosts for adaway and then I lost root...any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
4th December 2013, 06:24 PM |#104  
Flag Hemet
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidSupporter318

Erm...I was using this rom and updating the new hosts for adaway and then I lost root...any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

When I first flashed this rom, I lost root as well. I just rebooted and it was fine. It seems to be more complicated for others. But If you go into recovery and wipe the caches when you reboot system it'll ask if you want to fix root, select yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to caddermeran For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift caddermeran Ad-Free
Bass_Man25
4th December 2013, 06:58 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddermeran

When I first flashed this rom, I lost root as well. I just rebooted and it was fine. It seems to be more complicated for others. But If you go into recovery and wipe the caches when you reboot system it'll ask if you want to fix root, select yes.

I've done all of that, but when I open SuperSU, it says it can't install binaries and I need to manually re-root. This is even after flashing SuperSU in recovery.

-- EDIT --

Just installed dkp's kernel (11/28 build) and now I have root. Perhaps I need an insecure kernel to keep root.
4th December 2013, 07:04 PM |#106  
Flag TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:

Thanks. I tried rebooting several times and then wiping cache and dalvik but that didn't work so I flashed the rom again and I got it back

4th December 2013, 08:01 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

Would it be possible to put aosp kit kat icons? I hate touchwiz icons. I'm using go launcher, but I'd rather not use third party launchers. I try to keep things pretty light, for gaming. Ya know?

A simple solution for this is also Icon Changer, free from the market

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iconchanger.ad

You can then download the KitKat icons individually or pull them from one of the CM11 Roms in the Development section.
The Following User Says Thank You to fingolfin14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fingolfin14 Ad-Free
5th December 2013, 06:10 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,283

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys! Just a heads up, an update will come in a few days most likely. I'll most likely have aroma, xposed, and more toggles built in by default. Other stuff should be there. As for themes, I'll have optional (experimental) zips to flash since I'm not used to theming TW. Sorry for not being able to be here, school is really getting in the way.

Hope you're all enjoying this! :thumbup::thumbup:

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperAfnan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperAfnan Ad-Free
5th December 2013, 11:00 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
mms over wifi calling
does this rom have MMS over wifi calling? that is important to me. thanks
6th December 2013, 12:28 AM |#110  
Flag Hemet
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaztekvinyl

does this rom have MMS over wifi calling? that is important to me. thanks

Sure does
6th December 2013, 03:26 AM |#111  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Battery Full Issue with phone calls
Occasionally when I make phone calls, the phone will end the call as soon as I hit the call button. The call will not even connect it just automatically ends the call. This is fixed after either just waiting around for it to fix it itself, or a reboot. It's not an issue with coverage or data because I have tried it before with bars and 4g and this will still happen some times. Any idea what this could be caused by or why this might be happenin? Ha thanks man! Good work on the rom I love it! Battery??? Ummmmm..... AMAZING!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.3, sultan rom, sultan. stable, superafnan, touchwiz

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)