FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like as many options as humanly possible be stuffed into your ROM of choice?

YES! The more, the better!

17 Vote(s)
39.53%
NO! KISS...keep it simple stupid!

12 Vote(s)
27.91%
Sometimes...I like options but can always go back.

12 Vote(s)
27.91%
I don't care, but it lets everyone be happy.

2 Vote(s)
4.65%

[Q&A/T] - [AOSPA 4.4.4 KTU84P] ParanoidAndroid 4.4+ G2

3,653 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,168

By Jank4AU, Recognized Contributor on 25th November 2013, 02:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2013, 04:33 AM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 9,411

Donate to Me
More
Can you guys help me? Everytime I flash the Verizon G2 version (VS980) I get stuck in a bootloop, it'll boot up but after 10 seconds it'll automatically reboot. I'm using CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 with the Mini Modular PA 4.4 Gapps.
6th December 2013, 04:37 AM |#272  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

Can you guys help me, everytime I flash the Verizon G2 version (VS980) I get stuck in a bootloop, it'll boot up but after 10 seconds it'll automatically reboot. I'm using CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4

That's most likely your problem. You need to be on at least TWRP 2.6.3.2 unless that CWM you are using is the Philz version of touch CWM. Change recoveries and flash again.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Jank4AU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jank4AU Ad-Free
6th December 2013, 05:10 AM |#273  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:

Can you guys help me? Everytime I flash the Verizon G2 version (VS980) I get stuck in a bootloop, it'll boot up but after 10 seconds it'll automatically reboot. I'm using CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 with the Mini Modular PA 4.4 Gapps.

You didn't read Houstonns OP saying to use TWRP
The Following User Says Thank You to pwnyu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pwnyu Ad-Free
6th December 2013, 06:25 AM |#274  
Thanks Meter: 9,411

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnyu

You didn't read Houstonns OP saying to use TWRP

Yeah you were right, Thanks
6th December 2013, 07:26 AM |#275  
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 9,895

Donate to Me
More
im working on google's 4.4.1_r1 merges .. i'll update after everything is merged successfully.. also @Jank4AU 's bootani I just checked it out myself .. it's nice altho the team will have our own official one in time .. but I did make it his a flashable zip to flash in recovery instead of pushing it to phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PA_kitkat_bootanimation-Jank4AU.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 45 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to houstonn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift houstonn Ad-Free
6th December 2013, 07:27 AM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 495

More
Quote:

Same thing happened to with the 801 T-Mobile version. I didn't have any cwm backups so I installed a stock Rom that luckily I still had. Took awhile to flash that. Then flashed the twrp image in flashify. All good now. Not sure if that will work for you though.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
6th December 2013, 07:37 AM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 72

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonn

im working on google's 4.4.1_r1 merges .. i'll update after everything is merged successfully

Thanks @houstonn so far so good on 1205 d802, looking forward to 4.4.1 goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaluNoPeleke

Are the Dalvik & Bionic optimisations already included in this ROM @houstonn?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2546120

Just pulling this question from the development thread. I've been meaning to flash these libraries for while but never got around to it. Hadn't presumed it was merged into the rom but may as well double check before going ahead?
6th December 2013, 04:31 PM |#278  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Bootanimation
For you discerning users who may want to see the bootanimation first before you install it: video
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jank4AU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jank4AU Ad-Free
6th December 2013, 06:34 PM |#279  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonn

im working on google's 4.4.1_r1 merges .. i'll update after everything is merged successfully.. also @Jank4AU 's bootani I just checked it out myself .. it's nice altho the team will have our own official one in time .. but I did make it his a flashable zip to flash in recovery instead of pushing it to phone.

I just like restarting my phone to see the animation lol

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Haseeb123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Haseeb123 Ad-Free
6th December 2013, 07:48 PM |#280  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimejosh2000

Not sure why PIE is so popular, LMT is way better IMO.

Whats the difference between Pie and LMT?
6th December 2013, 08:19 PM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
That boot animation is very cool! Great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to mWags For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mWags Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)