[ROM][4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: test builds :: dogo {ZR}

Search This thread

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
DISCLAIMER
You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
2. Flash any kernel which has recovery or use TWRP (if you do not have any recovery yet).
3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
4. If coming from 4.3, or 4.2 ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
5. Flash ROM zip
6. Flash Gapps zip
7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official Nightlies
http://aokp.co/devices/dogo

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
http://goo.im/devs/kxp/kk/dogo

Gapps :
http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131119-signed.zip

79.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to AOKP

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs.
Also thanks to Sony Mobile for being so helpful to developers.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: test builds :: dogo {ZR}, ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
championswimmer, @FXP, @Bin4ry, @Kali-
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2013-12-07
Last Updated 2014-11-08

AdX9170

Mar 10, 2012
Sony Xperia ZR
OnePlus 3T
Hi champswimmer, good to see u here. I remember u from the Xperia X10 forums. Welcome to the world of Xperia ZR users! Can't wait to see u work ur magic with this phone :beer: I will try testing the builds and report any issues I find, but probably only once they get a bit more stable as this is my only phone right now.. My old veteran x10 is completely dead :eek:

Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
Hi champswimmer, good to see u here. I remember u from the Xperia X10 forums. Welcome to the world of Xperia ZR users! Can't wait to see u work ur magic with this phone :beer: I will try testing the builds and report any issues I find, but probably only once they get a bit more stable as this is my only phone right now.. My old veteran x10 is completely dead :eek:

the builds are stable as of now. there are no major bugs.

what is lacking is the presence of ROMControl and other signature AOKP features, which will be slowly added back. but there isn't anything lacking in major ROM functionality

juanenbas

Jul 18, 2009
Buenos Aires
Status 7 installation aborted
Something in ROM is Wrong

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

ONLY wipedata/factory reset or ALL WIPE ??
I did all wipe and give me STATUS 7

I think that you forgot Flash KERNEL first (from the Zip Boot.img), I will test with this and confirm

Now Is all right !!!! ONLY WIPE DATA FACTORY....DONT WIPE CACHE OR DALVIK...this is VERY IMPORTANT

what is lacking is the presence of ROMControl and other signature AOKP features

Last edited:

akash4357

Jul 6, 2011
Bangalore
Nothing Phone 2
AOKP is Awesome!

The latest build of AOKP is so perfect. Its smoother than CM 11 and much more battery friendly. AOKP may not have as many features as CM but who cares? Performance wise AOKP is my ROM of choice. Absolutely love this ROM! I've been with CM for the past 5 years, Looks like I'll be with AOKP way longer.:good:

bkhuraijam

Jun 15, 2011
The latest build of AOKP is so perfect. Its smoother than CM 11 and much more battery friendly. AOKP may not have as many features as CM but who cares? Performance wise AOKP is my ROM of choice. Absolutely love this ROM! I've been with CM for the past 5 years, Looks like I'll be with AOKP way longer.:good:

Is the low volume in video recording issue existing there like in CM11?

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

shorty66

Mar 24, 2006
Torch is not working on the newest nightly. Also, flashlight is not working in camera mode either.

Edit: Nevermind, works after reboot.

But is there an option to disable google-search bar on homescreen?

Last edited:

wai10691

Aug 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The new double tap to wake function cause the touchscreen irresponsive after double tap to wake up the device. It wakes but it won't respond to touch.

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

Reactions: t72e

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER
    You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
    2. Flash any kernel which has recovery or use TWRP (if you do not have any recovery yet).
    3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
    4. If coming from 4.3, or 4.2 ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
    5. Flash ROM zip
    6. Flash Gapps zip
    7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official Nightlies
    http://aokp.co/devices/dogo

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
    http://goo.im/devs/kxp/kk/dogo

Gapps :
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131119-signed.zip

79.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to AOKP

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
    82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs.
    Also thanks to Sony Mobile for being so helpful to developers.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: test builds :: dogo {ZR}, ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
    championswimmer, @FXP, @Bin4ry, @Kali-
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2013-12-07
    Last Updated 2014-11-08
    build has been fixed and there will be new nightly tonight

sorry for delay, was really busy

the builds are stable as of now. there are no major bugs.

what is lacking is the presence of ROMControl and other signature AOKP features, which will be slowly added back. but there isn't anything lacking in major ROM functionality