FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kitkat][Nightlies] CM11 Android 4.4 for the Defy(+)

1,318 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,833
 
Post Reply Email Thread
10th December 2013, 08:14 PM |#1101  
justjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4manusraj

I don't know whether it is fixed or not..I just found a trick to install baseband switcher application and make it work fine..
1) install the latest supersu application.
2)install the baseband switcher application Version 4.0..I repeat 4.0 (See attachment)
3)change baseband using the application..It even saves the settings in the settings->Advanced.

Try it..It works,,

Already known, maybe if you read last pages... I use version 4.1
 
 
10th December 2013, 08:20 PM |#1102  
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 2,963
 
More
Info 2 Update to list of known bugs
I updated the list of known bugs for the new 12-10 nightly. As you can see, besides bug #1, that Quarx already listed as fixed in the OP, also bugs #8 and #11 are solved with the new nightly. In comparison to the 12-05 nightly, also more CM features and translations have already been integrated.

Edit: Also bug #9 seems to be fixed, I couldn't reproduce it anymore.

@Quarx: Thanks a lot for todays nightly, which is running very stable and smooth so far!
For your next nightly, could you probably look after bugs #3 and #5? Both should be easily fixable, because in my bug list I already pointed to the necessary patches, and some of us are really missing the torch tile - after all, this would bring a light to all of us in the wait for Christmas!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to okij For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift okij Ad-Free
10th December 2013, 08:32 PM |#1103  
Senior Member
Flag RM.Valcea/Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okij

I updated the list of known bugs for the new 12-10 nightly. As you can see, besides bug #1, that Quarx already listed as fixed in the OP, also bugs #8 and #11 are solved with the new nightly. In comparison to the 12-05 nightly, also more CM features and translations have already been integrated.

Edit: Also bug #9 seems to be fixed, I couldn't reproduce it anymore.

For me its'ok also bug 14 Wifi tethering
10th December 2013, 08:35 PM |#1104  
Senior Member
Flag Braunschweig
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triovi

For me its'ok also bug 14 Wifi tethering

+1

Gesendet von meinem MB526 mit Tapatalk
10th December 2013, 08:41 PM |#1105  
justjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
I think you may change the topic name for 4.4.x, since it's already 4.4.1 and 4.4.2 is already out!
The Following User Says Thank You to justjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justjr Ad-Free
10th December 2013, 08:53 PM |#1106  
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 2,963
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triovi

For me its'ok also bug 14 Wifi tethering

Sorry, but for me Wifi tethering still isn't working, I just tried it with my wife's Nexus7.
The symptoms are the same as with the previous 12-05 nightly: My Defy+ is listed as a not-secured hotspot (although I set it to use WPA2 SPK) and connection cannot be established.

In comparison, Wifi tethering was working with the same settings under CM10.2.
10th December 2013, 10:23 PM |#1107  
Senior Member
Flag RM.Valcea/Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okij

Sorry, but for me Wifi tethering still isn't working, I just tried it with my wife's Nexus7.
The symptoms are the same as with the previous 12-05 nightly: My Defy+ is listed as a not-secured hotspot (although I set it to use WPA2 SPK) and connection cannot be established..

Yep, you are right. I tested wifi tethering without security key. So, if i don't use security key wpa2 or wpa, everything works just fine. When i crypt the connection is trying infinitely to connect to wifi. So I think the problem is with the encryption not with the drivers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triovi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift triovi Ad-Free
10th December 2013, 10:45 PM |#1108  
Quarx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Omsk
Thanks Meter: 18,833
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by okij

@Quarx: Thanks a lot for todays nightly, which is running very stable and smooth so far!
For your next nightly, could you probably look after bugs #3 and #5? Both should be easily fixable, because in my bug list I already pointed to the necessary patches, and some of us are really missing the torch tile - after all, this would bring a light to all of us in the wait for Christmas!

Thanks for problem list
I forgot include torch fix WIll be in next nightly.
About next nightly, i'm not sure when i release it, next two weeks i'll be very busy with my diploma.
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to Quarx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2013, 10:46 PM |#1109  
brolic925t's Avatar
Senior Member
Corona, NY
Thanks Meter: 651
 
Donate to Me
More
Holy **** this new update is fast

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brolic925t For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brolic925t Ad-Free
10th December 2013, 11:03 PM |#1110  
Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarx

Thanks for problem list
I forgot include torch fix WIll be in next nightly.
About next nightly, i'm not sure when i release it, next two weeks i'll be very busy with my diploma.

I'm sure to speak for everybody in this thread and all defy custom Rom users when we wish you good luck for your diploma. Take all the time you need, after that we'll be happy to have you back. Regards.

Gesendet von meinem MB526 mit Tapatalk
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to erdnuesse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erdnuesse Ad-Free
11th December 2013, 12:52 AM |#1111  
slimshady76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berisso
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolic925t

Holy **** this new update is fast

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yup, or at least it feels really fast when compared to the previous one. I'm using Google Experience Launcher and it has never been so fluid in my Defy+...

Kudos to Quarx and Blechd0se!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slimshady76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slimshady76 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband switcher, led, quarx for world emperor, quarx is still a god

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes