2 TF700 issues 1.freezes and reboots 2. Power button turns off tablet

Search This thread

Mkami

May 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S4
Acer Iconia A500
Hi guys I recently install Cyanogenmod onto my Asus TF700 and now every time I go to the main screen which is the home screen I get to use the tablet for a tiny bit and then it freezes and then reboots! Also everytime I press the sleep button/power button the tablet shuts down without a question. I previously had CROMI and nothing like this occurred. Does anybody know of a fix or has the same issue?

I have TWRP latest version and yes my Asus is unlocked. Please help me out here :(

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
Hi guys I recently install Cyanogenmod onto my Asus TF700 and now every time I go to the main screen which is the home screen I get to use the tablet for a tiny bit and then it freezes and then reboots! Also everytime I press the sleep button/power button the tablet shuts down without a question. I previously had CROMI and nothing like this occurred. Does anybody know of a fix or has the same issue?

I have TWRP latest version and yes my Asus is unlocked. Please help me out here :(

Looks like you are using an old bootloader, it must be 10.6.1.14.x.

Reactions: Mkami

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Looks like you are using an old bootloader, it must be 10.6.1.14.x.