FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

VOILA ! Galaxy y Changes body colour :D

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By maddy26, Junior Member on 23rd November 2013, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
here is my new invention.....its a
protector casing.... well smart phones
have casing which is attached with
screws....so you have to take it to a
technician if u want to change your
phones colour....well not any more
basically ..these are the colour
protectors.... which you can use to
change your phones colour all you
have to do is to just apply it on
mobile ... and when you gets bore
with your cell phone ... just simply
change the protector wel fr now
its in its pre beta phase i'll workon
this and make them more better and
in future it'll be available in different
colours ^_^ and fr diff mbles :P please copy it just include my name
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0033A.jpg
Views:	1039
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	2409769   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0034A.jpg
Views:	1073
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	2409770   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0035A.jpg
Views:	1033
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	2409772  
 
 
23rd November 2013, 03:20 PM |#2  
~Unify~'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\INDIA\ODISHA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy26

here is my new invention.....its a
protector casing.... well smart phones
have casing which is attached with
screws....so you have to take it to a
technician if u want to change your
phones colour....well not any more
basically ..these are the colour
protectors.... which you can use to
change your phones colour all you
have to do is to just apply it on
mobile ... and when you gets bore
with your cell phone ... just simply
change the protector wel fr now
its in its pre beta phase i'll workon
this and make them more better and
in future it'll be available in different
colours ^_^ and fr diff mbles :P please copy it just include my name

LOL
23rd November 2013, 08:55 PM |#3  
Mitko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
More
Now you need to patent this idea and become a millionaire!
23rd November 2013, 09:06 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitko

Now you need to patent this idea and become a millionaire!

hahahahaha lol but first i want to complete my studies (medical) :P
23rd November 2013, 11:53 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Credits
...
ALLAH almighty
my brain
Coffe


ALHAMDOULILLAH
28th November 2013, 02:17 AM |#6  
Jay_SEAN's Avatar
Member
Flag San Fernando City La Union
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy26

here is my new invention.....its a
protector casing.... well smart phones
have casing which is attached with
screws....so you have to take it to a
technician if u want to change your
phones colour....well not any more
basically ..these are the colour
protectors.... which you can use to
change your phones colour all you
have to do is to just apply it on
mobile ... and when you gets bore
with your cell phone ... just simply
change the protector wel fr now
its in its pre beta phase i'll workon
this and make them more better and
in future it'll be available in different
colours ^_^ and fr diff mbles :P please copy it just include my name

nice
7th December 2013, 06:24 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Santa Ana
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Well thanks
11th December 2013, 04:08 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Batam
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
guess the price gonna be more expensive than regular screenguard
creative by the way..
12th December 2013, 03:11 AM |#9  
ummarrkhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Srinagar,Jammu & Kashmir
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melphoi

guess the price gonna be more expensive than regular screenguard
creative by the way..

right
11th December 2015, 07:39 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
nice
29th May 2019, 10:03 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Did you know, its compatible with sch-i509 too!
(Galaxy Y CDMA version)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes