Fleksy on Galaxy Gear

Search This thread

BeeFST

Feb 9, 2013
Hi,

I love using Fleksy on my phone

I've seen Fleksy run on the Omate TrueSmart watch.

Does anybody know if it can run on the Gear?

How would I go about loading it on the Gear?

Thanks!

JimbaJuice

Dec 12, 2013
FleksyGear.zip

I thought the same when I sideloaded it few days ago, and when I tried it today it worked!

Maybe because I rebooted the device?? :confused:

No idea but it rocks! :D:D:D:D

It is the reboot on the device, it seems, tried it many times and I confirmed it! :good:

I made a small script to do it simply for Mac only now: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bit.ly/1d93Lrz

:good::good::good:

Will try to make scripts for widows and linux maybe later, can't get windows to work...

Reactions: BeeFST

BeeFST

Feb 9, 2013
It is the reboot on the device, it seems, tried it many times and I confirmed it! :good:

I made a small script to do it simply for Mac only now: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bit.ly/1d93Lrz

:good::good::good:

Will try to make scripts for widows and linux maybe later, can't get windows to work...

Thank you!

It worked!

Fleksy is pretty good on the Gear!

:good:

EDIT: Actually it's amazing! Everybody is blown away that I can type on the watch! People can't believe it's possible and then BOOM I bring up Fleksy!

Last edited:

BeeFST

Feb 9, 2013

Attachments

• fleksy.jpg
    fleksy.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 954

veris

Mar 21, 2011
I haven't even heard of Fleksy until just now, all I can saw is that it's amazing on my S3!

The auto-correct is one of the best I've seen so far, would be cool if the integrated a way to import personal dictionaries from SMS or FB like Swiftkey or Swype.

Going to try sideloading now

ndesent

Dec 2, 2007
fleksy

I sideloaded fleksy on my gear and rebooted it twice but the keyboard still wont show up. I can go to apps and I see fleksy in there but when I go to notification and messages nothing..no keyboard...any suggestions

sdrewh

May 14, 2009
Augusta
I sideloaded fleksy on my gear and rebooted it twice but the keyboard still wont show up. I can go to apps and I see fleksy in there but when I go to notification and messages nothing..no keyboard...any suggestions

You have to make sure it is selected as input

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

sdrewh

May 14, 2009
Augusta
You have to make sure it is selected as input

Looks like that is assuming you don't have another keyboard installed if you have null and the keyboard installed you will have to select it.

ndesent

Dec 2, 2007
Looks like that is assuming you don't have another keyboard installed if you have null and the keyboard installed you will have to select it.

I have no other keyboards installed. I am not rooted...Is that why its not working??? If not how do i select it as an input

Top Liked Posts