Flashing Procedure for Stock ROM using Odin3
1). You need to Factory Reset Phone first go to settings >Privacy> factory reset also can be done in recovery
2) Power Down and Enter Recovery Mode and wipe data and wipe cache
3) Power down and remove battery, Then reinsert the battery and Enter Download Mode
4) Fireup Odin3 on PC and Connect phone with USB cable to PC
5) Now select the ROM you had downloaded in Odin under PDA ( do not tick or press anything else )
5a) This is optional, depending on needs, meaning if your phone has problems than PIT file is used to partition the partitions.
When using , select M190S PIT file under PIT and (make sure re-partition is checked on Odin3)
6) Press Start Button on Odin3 and wait till is completed
7) Once phone has booted up and everything is working, power down and enter Recovery Mode, here you "factory Reset" phone one more time
Basically, if you use the M190S PIT file with VG12 and flash you should be able to solve and overcome any Brick, but as written in the guide you must follow the procedure, if you skip or jump as you wish, it will not get solved.
I have followed all the steps mentioned above. Still i am facing same issue. Have mentioned below the steps i have followed, please help me to proceed further.
Things i tried :
1. I entered into download mode, then downloaded the recovery kernel (which i got from the 1st thread of this question) and pit file using odin version 1.7
2. Flashing got successful (Screen shot attached)
3. After that device is entering into CWM based recovery mode. (Screen shot attached).
4. In this step, i did all possible steps mentioned below :
a.wipe data/factory reset
b. wipe cache partition
c.backup and restore
d. reboot now or power off (after reboot/power off device displays the same screen)
e. i tried installing file from sd card. there it is showing bad file. i downloaded kernels from skt website. Can u pls share with me the proper kernels or help me to proceed further ?
look in 1st post for link and download from there
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|