3,917 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,376

By xsenman, Senior Member on 13th September 2013, 03:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th December 2013, 10:23 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy shwm190s brick stuck on recovery
sir i also do factory reset clear cache but not solve sutck on any call and recovery i try all stock rom .. i think my handset is bricked i read on korean website .. any have brick repair packeg ?
14th December 2013, 12:35 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigel.star

sir i also do factory reset clear cache but not solve sutck on any call and recovery i try all stock rom .. i think my handset is bricked i read on korean website .. any have brick repair packeg ?

Basically, if you use the M190S PIT file with VG12 and flash you should be able to solve and overcome any Brick, but as written in the guide you must follow the procedure, if you skip or jump as you wish, it will not get solved.

Quote:

Flashing Procedure for Stock ROM using Odin3

1). You need to Factory Reset Phone first go to settings >Privacy> factory reset also can be done in recovery

2) Power Down and Enter Recovery Mode and wipe data and wipe cache

3) Power down and remove battery, Then reinsert the battery and Enter Download Mode

4) Fireup Odin3 on PC and Connect phone with USB cable to PC

5) Now select the ROM you had downloaded in Odin under PDA ( do not tick or press anything else )

5a) This is optional, depending on needs, meaning if your phone has problems than PIT file is used to partition the partitions.

When using , select M190S PIT file under PIT and (make sure re-partition is checked on Odin3)

6) Press Start Button on Odin3 and wait till is completed

7) Once phone has booted up and everything is working, power down and enter Recovery Mode, here you "factory Reset" phone one more time

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsenman Ad-Free
24th December 2013, 03:04 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

Basically, if you use the M190S PIT file with VG12 and flash you should be able to solve and overcome any Brick, but as written in the guide you must follow the procedure, if you skip or jump as you wish, it will not get solved.

Hello Sir,

I have followed all the steps mentioned above. Still i am facing same issue. Have mentioned below the steps i have followed, please help me to proceed further.
Things i tried :
1. I entered into download mode, then downloaded the recovery kernel (which i got from the 1st thread of this question) and pit file using odin version 1.7
2. Flashing got successful (Screen shot attached)
3. After that device is entering into CWM based recovery mode. (Screen shot attached).
4. In this step, i did all possible steps mentioned below :
a.wipe data/factory reset
b. wipe cache partition
c.backup and restore
d. reboot now or power off (after reboot/power off device displays the same screen)
e. i tried installing file from sd card. there it is showing bad file. i downloaded kernels from skt website. Can u pls share with me the proper kernels or help me to proceed further ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Flash_Success.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	2471473   Click image for larger version

Name:	AfterReboot.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	2471476  
24th December 2013, 06:02 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayanand1231

Hello Sir,

I have followed all the steps mentioned above. Still i am facing same issue. Have mentioned below the steps i have followed, please help me to proceed further.
Things i tried :
1. I entered into download mode, then downloaded the recovery kernel (which i got from the 1st thread of this question) and pit file using odin version 1.7
2. Flashing got successful (Screen shot attached)
3. After that device is entering into CWM based recovery mode. (Screen shot attached).
4. In this step, i did all possible steps mentioned below :
a.wipe data/factory reset
b. wipe cache partition
c.backup and restore
d. reboot now or power off (after reboot/power off device displays the same screen)
e. i tried installing file from sd card. there it is showing bad file. i downloaded kernels from skt website. Can u pls share with me the proper kernels or help me to proceed further ?

I am amazed, as to what you are trying to do here,? I have not written anywhere to flash CWM recovery tar with PIT file and boot.

PIT is used only with STOCK ROMs and NEVER with Custom ROMs or CWM, so what is that you want to do here? The guide in first post shows you how to flash SOCK ROM's with PIT when you have problems and also shows you to use the CWM recovery .tar to flash custom ROM.s . I think it was explained clearly, please tell me which part is beyond your comprehension?

SO, Please read , read and read again till you are sure and follow the steps as written to the dot and you should have NO problem.

29th December 2013, 06:35 AM |#25  

More
Help me
How to v2.3.6 update v4.2.1 for Galaxy S hoppin help me..
29th December 2013, 08:16 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegii

How to v2.3.6 update v4.2.1 for Galaxy S hoppin help me..

Read First post of this thread, have explain every detail there.

2nd January 2014, 10:00 PM |#27  

More
Post thank you but the first link is very slow
thank you
4th January 2014, 06:46 AM |#28  

More
Phone Help me
How to downloaded Jellybean rom please....(Galaxy S hoppin)
4th January 2014, 09:05 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:

How to downloaded Jellybean rom please....(Galaxy S hoppin)

look in 1st post for link and download from there

24th January 2014, 04:53 AM |#30  

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

look in 1st post for link and download from there

It's very bad custom rom (CM9.1 all fixed).I need new custom rom for M190S..Please help me.
24th January 2014, 06:04 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:

It's very bad custom rom (CM9.1 all fixed).I need new custom rom for M190S..Please help me.

you can flash Typhoonoid ROM used for M110S ( basically M190s & M110S are one and the same, the difference only hoppin) so look here How to Flash Jelly Bean on Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)