FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KK 4.4.2][ROM]Mackay OMNI ROM (27-Feb-2014)

5,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
By kasper_h, Recognized Developer on 15th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
17th December 2013, 01:34 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hey kasper, there's a bug I'd like to report - I'm having a problem with USB storage mount - it doesn't mount the external SD. Internal mounts and works.
Thanks!
 
 
17th December 2013, 02:06 PM |#112  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,308
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIXin

Hey kasper, there's a bug I'd like to report - I'm having a problem with USB storage mount - it doesn't mount the external SD. Internal mounts and works.
Thanks!

Already reported a few pages before.
17th December 2013, 02:29 PM |#113  
tobiasth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 397
 
More
whats the differences to this version ? .... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524395
(without the alpha and beta thing ....)
17th December 2013, 03:00 PM |#114  
kasper_h's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasth

whats the differences to this version ? .... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524395
(without the alpha and beta thing ....)

1) Data works in the beta build, not in the alpha build
2) A month worth of code improvements in the omni base
The Following User Says Thank You to kasper_h For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2013, 03:12 PM |#115  
tobiasth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 397
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper_h

1) Data works in the beta build, not in the alpha build
2) A month worth of code improvements in the omni base

but mainly, its the "same" rom ....
17th December 2013, 03:34 PM |#116  
1Ishara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasth

but mainly, its the "same" rom ....

No same base.. With kaspers goodies and magic

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
17th December 2013, 06:59 PM |#117  
ZoomahZoomah's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc000

Exactly. My SGS has a broken home key.

You could try remapping your menu key to work as the home button.
Just a thought

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ZoomahZoomah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZoomahZoomah Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 08:43 PM |#118  
kasper_h's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Changelog of 17-Dec-2013
-Based on omni source of 17-Dec-2013
-Google backup/restore in ROM fixes
-Fixed the Mackay Settings FC (so you can enable navbar, change colour, change vibration intensity, to name a few request of the last days )
-CM calculator with more features
-CM Exchange & Email - my corporate Exchange account works fine for me now
-Many minor patches merged (see my github for details)

Downloads:
XDAfileserver
Rootaxbox
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to kasper_h For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2013, 08:51 PM |#119  
Junior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper_h

Changelog of 17-Dec-2013
-Based on omni source of 17-Dec-2013
-Google backup/restore in ROM fixes
-Fixed the Mackay Settings FC (so you can enable navbar, change colour, change vibration intensity, to name a few request of the last days )
-Many minor patches merged (see my github for details)

Downloads:
XDAfileserver
Rootaxbox

Download now must try this one!!
Came from Mackay 4.1.3 must do Factory reset, system wipe correct.
17th December 2013, 08:57 PM |#120  
rodman01's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Allgäu
Thanks Meter: 9,579
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psywalke

Download now must try this one!!
Came from Mackay 4.1.3 must do Factory reset, system wipe correct.

Yes correct.
17th December 2013, 09:29 PM |#121  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Where I find Mackay Settings?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes