FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[WIP] [ROM][JB 4.2.2] ZTE v970/v970m (MT6577) [STABLE]

4,634 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,172

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from superdragonpt: [WIP] Back to Development , no ETA.
2nd December 2013, 01:10 AM |#371  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lisbon / Taiwan / USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiKara Fan

Hi bro, i have SD problems with this last version than the previous version didn't have... First, some apps gives FC like Apollo, pixlr and Viper after settings, i have clean all data apps (or reinstall the app) for work fine... Second, ​​now from before yesterday the ROM mount and unmount the SD all the time, re installed the ROM two times after that and now reads the SD card as secondary memory

PD: Yes! i have memory extended with Bruno script memory

Concerning stability i would go for the v1.2 for now.
Didnt had much time to test this v1.3, and it seems i messed some things up with the new mods.

Since the Zte is not my primary phone, i really dont have much time to test the new builds.

And yeah, bruno's extended userdatada Mod, does have some issues on 4.2.x.
I would go for the stock partition layout + foldermount

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]

5th December 2013, 05:26 PM |#372  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just a quick feedback on v1.3:

All is working very well. Not even the extended data mod is causing any problems. 3G on SIM 2 is also working, which was a must have feature for me.

Furthermore, the current launcher is very appealing and fluid enough (there's a bit of a slowdown when first opening the app list, but that's all). I really like it.

The only minor glitch I experienced was that the battery meter froze (1 time only, full system reeboot solved it). There is the camera thing, but we all knew that already.

As for requests, I know xposed framework is built-in, but the xposed installer could be acessible from the app list, so one can manage the various modules (and updates for said modules). This is easily solved by installing the xposed installer apk, but it would be nice to have it nontheless.

All in all, 99,9% excelent work superdragon
5th December 2013, 07:25 PM |#373  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Thank you for those kind words.

The xposed installer is Built-in, but not the .apk, it will be added on the next version.

It will take some time for the next release to go live, since im currently trying to compile an new kernel, i just got some new sources that i would like to test.

B.Regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2013, 08:05 PM |#374  
Thanks Meter: 288

More
How did you made 3g on second sim work?
18th December 2013, 12:03 AM |#375  
Flag Czech rep.
Thanks Meter: 28

More
ZTE
dead thread means dead phone?
18th December 2013, 12:26 AM |#376  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conny

dead thread means dead phone?

Im working on the first custom kernel for this phone
Its not easy, and its alot of time consuming, since ZTE didnt even provided kernel sources...

Currently trying to upstream from stock 3.4.0 to kernel version 3.4.5 - 3.4.10
And fixing LCM/Camera diffs ...
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2013, 02:54 PM |#377  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
JB 4.2.1 dead link
JB 4.2.1 has dead link.

Can you provide another link?
20th December 2013, 06:09 AM |#378  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Reboot
After every reboot, i've to reinsert the SD card?

or do i've to do something else
24th December 2013, 11:22 PM |#379  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdragonpt

Im working on the first custom kernel for this phone
Its not easy, and its alot of time consuming, since ZTE didnt even provided kernel sources...

Currently trying to upstream from stock 3.4.0 to kernel version 3.4.5 - 3.4.10
And fixing LCM/Camera diffs ...

Don`t want to rush u only to get some updates from you , have u made some progress with the kernel ?
Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true
25th December 2013, 04:53 PM |#380  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigel87

Don`t want to rush u only to get some updates from you , have u made some progress with the kernel ?
Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true

I've been working on this for some months now, as you can imagine without Mediatek's source (and the Zte configs) it's hard to work on.

But since the guys from another Mt6577 phone managed to build an custom kernel some months ago, i started with that route also, the sources need ALOT of work and modifications to work on our phone.
Til this day, i managed to get kernel working on our device and it boots up nice, unfortunately the touchscreen doesnt work (this is an kernel driver), so it still needs alot of work on it...

Compiling an kernel its easy (for me), the problem is modifying the sources, and then fixing all the kernel compiling errors and this is pretty time consuming.

Work is being done, and i hope in this next upcoming year, we get an brand new kernel

B.regards, and Merry Xmas
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2013, 06:23 AM |#381  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdragonpt

[FIX] WI-FI FULLY WORKING, with no reboots

plz send me
that wifi patch via pm or share the link. as i have the rom but same wifi and bluetooth problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mt6577, superdragonpt, v970, v970m, zte

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)