FORUMS

[Show Off] Extended Battery 3600 mAh for HTC Touch Pro2 T7380

481 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By brewhoxs, Senior Member on 18th December 2013, 06:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Finally my Extended Battery has arrive for my Rhodium with 3600 mAh from Chinese. Before with 1500 mAh from original battery wouldn't be never enough to play all the HD games, musics, videos, taking a picture from camera, turn on GPS, surfing internet, chatting, modem, switch on between WinMo to Android or Ubuntu, and switch to between GSM on CDMA network features whenever i needed anytime & anywhere.

I guess WinMo without Extended Battery is like taking a battle in The King Of Fighters on arcade games with no power at all. So, do you already have more extra power on your WinMo?

Big thanks to my best friend Djoko Sektiono for his masterpiece of handmade work to fit press Extended Back Cover mods from HTC Touch Pro2 GSM converted to HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA (Rhodium). Thanks a lots for your big help bro and now i'm ready to rock on my Rhodium... \m/

1500 x 2 + 600 = 3600

Double mAh with 600 mAh more extra power.......

Anyone knows why my battery right now with 3600 mAh still never drain in this 3 days with no charging yet at all? Any less? So let's rock n' roll on WinMo with more extra power...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rhodium Battery.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	2461206  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)