FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KK 4.4.2][ROM]Mackay OMNI ROM (27-Feb-2014)

5,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,105

By kasper_h, Recognized Developer on 15th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
19th December 2013, 01:45 PM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
i followed the install instructiuons but i am stuck at recovery...i installed rom 3 times but i only see recovery.

Edit: i even flashed oiginal jvu from odin and i am at your recovery after the restart but i cant mount system and data to install rom...

19th December 2013, 02:56 PM |#162  
Flag Viseu/Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 40

More
@kasper_h: is it possible to add the blacklist feature available at CM based ROMs in call settings?

For me it's THE best blacklist... Way better than any other programs available at Google Play, I don't even know that there was an anonymous call to my phone...

Keep up the awesome work, great ROM

Sent from my GT-I9300
19th December 2013, 05:00 PM |#163  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSG

@kasper_h: is it possible to add the blacklist feature available at CM based ROMs in call settings?

For me it's THE best blacklist... Way better than any other programs available at Google Play, I don't even know that there was an anonymous call to my phone...

Keep up the awesome work, great ROM

Sent from my GT-I9300

Not on top of my priority list, although it is a nice feature indeed.
19th December 2013, 07:18 PM |#164  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Where can i enable zram ?
19th December 2013, 07:33 PM |#165  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gargeya_369

Where can i enable zram ?

You can't. It is enabled by default. To change it, you have to modify /system/etc/init.d/60zram
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kasper_h For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2013, 09:02 PM |#166  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
The Data Usage section of settings is corrupted graphically.
19th December 2013, 09:21 PM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I try use these ROM and ROM is good. When flash cm10.2 and less, have i error 7. write no compatible device. No error with flash on cm11. I use odin and flash the same cm10.2 no problem.
19th December 2013, 09:33 PM |#168  
Flag Hyderabad

More
+1
The data usage also has graphics problem sometimes And sometimes the performance tab in settings also has the same graphics problem..

Few times, it no problem..
all graphics are fine..
sometimes its a problem and the phone restarts..
19th December 2013, 09:41 PM |#169  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musky80

I try use these ROM and ROM is good. When flash cm10.2 and less, have i error 7. write no compatible device. No error with flash on cm11. I use odin and flash the same cm10.2 no problem.

This is due to the updater that does not support old-fashioned updater scripts. CM11 merged a solution which is not (yet) part of Omni.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gargeya_369

+1
The data usage also has graphics problem sometimes And sometimes the performance tab in settings also has the same graphics problem..

Few times, it no problem..
all graphics are fine..
sometimes its a problem and the phone restarts..

I haven't seen any of this. Can you explain how to reproduce?
19th December 2013, 09:46 PM |#170  
Flag Hyderabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper_h

This is due to the updater that does not support old-fashioned updater scripts. CM11 merged a solution which is not (yet) part of Omni.

I haven't seen any of this. Can you explain how to reproduce?

I'm afraid this cannot be reproduced...it happens sometimes only...
i have noticed it this morning and when i saw the post by cspiby and opened data usage and performance, everything is good...no corruption..
19th December 2013, 10:00 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc000

Just an update of my Exchange activesync problem: it turns out that the problem is also present in every CM11 nightly released so far, so it goes back to 4.4.1 at least. As it seems that I'm the only one experiencing this problem and no one else is able to reproduce it, I simply gave up and went back to OMNI again, hoping for a future resolution.

MacKay OMNI is simply too good to leave it!

What i did because this was really teeing me off. I disabled Exchange and and Email in Settings-Apps All and then i download the Jellybean AOSP e-mail app, opened up the zip and installed email and exchange apks. Then went and set up my exchange account and now i have my peace. Push finally is working.

Someone posted it out on google products forum and i tried it and it works.

Go here and to get the file

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1962097

This is a common problem with KitKat, even google is saying to go install a third party exchange app from the play store because exchange is broken with Kitkat
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread