FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Custom Rom] Rataplan V6.0 - WP 7.8 for Lumia 710 24 languages (updated 12-04-2013)

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 620

By Rataplan, Retired Recognized Developer on 14th October 2012, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2013, 10:08 AM |#291  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Visual voice mail...
Hello, i've installed your v6 rom and i like your very nice job.
Is there a way to activate the visual voicemail? i've activated it from my answerphone... but nothing in the tel panel... I'm still calling the answerphone.

Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to soloviento For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soloviento Ad-Free

20th November 2013, 07:36 PM |#292  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloviento

Hello, i've installed your v6 rom and i like your very nice job.
Is there a way to activate the visual voicemail? i've activated it from my answerphone... but nothing in the tel panel... I'm still calling the answerphone.

Thanks in advance.

Just click on the call icon and then the icon on the left,

Greetz,
27th November 2013, 10:29 AM |#293  

More
still no voicemail answerphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan

Just click on the call icon and then the icon on the left,

Greetz,

Hi thank for the reply... but no way... i've got an orange sosh bundle, my nokia was bought separatly and i change from a bouygue number...

The voicemail option is well activated.

I've chated with an technician from orange ( their reply : not compatible...)

i've reset the phone ( with the option in about) to test a reconfiguration of the phone.

But the phone still don't want to show me the option of voice mail... and still want to call the answerphone.

Is there a way to tweak the registry to activated this option or not....

thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to soloviento For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soloviento Ad-Free
28th November 2013, 02:57 PM |#294  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:

Hi thank for the reply... but no way... i've got an orange sosh bundle, my nokia was bought separatly and i change from a bouygue number...

The voicemail option is well activated.

I've chated with an technician from orange ( their reply : not compatible...)

i've reset the phone ( with the option in about) to test a reconfiguration of the phone.

But the phone still don't want to show me the option of voice mail... and still want to call the answerphone.

Is there a way to tweak the registry to activated this option or not....

thanks.

Ok, press the call icon, then the dialpad icon (the second one) and press and hold 1, to see if your voicemail is configured.

Keep in mind that not all carriers are using this option, and that I didn't change anything regarding the dialpad so it is the same as in any other Lumia.

Greetz,
28th November 2013, 08:40 PM |#295  

More
Quote:

Ok, press the call icon, then the dialpad icon (the second one) and press and hold 1, to see if your voicemail is configured.

Keep in mind that not all carriers are using this option, and that I didn't change anything regarding the dialpad so it is the same as in any other Lumia.

Greetz,

hmmm i've tried your trick... and the phone still call the answerphone. ( i repeat: the voice mail is well activated in the answerphone option.)
Maybe this soft-pack is not compatible with the voicemail.
My carrier is Orange/France low cost pack "Sosh". All options are the same that Orange/France

Thank for your help.
28th November 2013, 09:41 PM |#296  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:

hmmm i've tried your trick... and the phone still call the answerphone. ( i repeat: the voice mail is well activated in the answerphone option.)
Maybe this soft-pack is not compatible with the voicemail.
My carrier is Orange/France low cost pack "Sosh". All options are the same that Orange/France

Thank for your help.

It's correct this isn't the latest softwarepack, you can always try Rataplan V9.1 or RainbowMod 2.2 who contains the latest softwarepack, but it really depends on your mobile operator and your phone plan.
And you told that the voicemail is well activated and as far as I can see is the software acting normal to call your answerphone to check your voicemail.

I will take a look at it, and if I find anything I'll let you know.

Greetz,
29th November 2013, 10:04 AM |#297  

More
Smile
Quote:

It's correct this isn't the latest softwarepack, you can always try Rataplan V9.1 or RainbowMod 2.2 who contains the latest softwarepack, but it really depends on your mobile operator and your phone plan.
And you told that the voicemail is well activated and as far as I can see is the software acting normal to call your answerphone to check your voicemail.

I will take a look at it, and if I find anything I'll let you know.

Greetz,

hmm i wil try your last rom, maybe it will be suffisant.

maybe my english is not ok, but i'm looking for the "visual voicemail", not calling the voicemail ( the last works well! and the button is there)

i will let you informed, i think this could interest nokia 710 french user with sosh, if visual voicemail works.

thanks for your help and the ours to build those roms!
19th December 2013, 06:52 PM |#298  
Flag visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Question
brother @Rataplan is it possible to port roms from one windows phone to other windows phone...... like in android......
The Following User Says Thank You to princemouli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift princemouli Ad-Free
19th December 2013, 08:46 PM |#299  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princemouli

brother @Rataplan is it possible to port roms from one windows phone to other windows phone...... like in android......

No that's not possible, you can't use a rom for Lumia 710 on a Lumia 800 , but it's possible to use some programs from the Lumia 800 on the Lumia 710 but you'll have to build a new rom for the Lumia 710 with the programs from the Lumia 800.
In this case it doesn't really matter because the programs for the Lumia 800 are also available for the Lumia 710, but if you wanna use some programs from htc or lg etc... you can use a program that is made by ultrashot called OemMarket wich you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2369123

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)