[ROM][4.1.2][WIP][19/11/2013]★★KingCobra Rom DHD Sense 5★★{Yes we are here}

1,633 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,168

Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2013, 09:29 AM |#171  
Flag Volgograd
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Why are your waiting hardly SENSE 5 ? Why not Sense 4+ ?

These ROMs are both JellyBean
The Following User Says Thank You to coloured_chalk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coloured_chalk Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 10:19 AM |#172  
http://forum.xda-developers.com/usercp.php
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloured_chalk

Why are your waiting hardly SENSE 5 ? Why not Sense 4+ ?

These ROMs are both JellyBean

i don't know the others..
but i love sense 5 first because i really like see the UI of the sense 5 it self..not just like themes
n another future including maybe...not sure because just already tried a couple hours of sense 5 first on my brother sensation..but not already tried all the future it self..i think maybe almost the same like sense 4+ but implement with different UI..just IMO

but that's all not mean i don't love at all of sense 4+ it self...if the sense 4+ rom by SmOgER had fix audio..i will using that first while waiting sense 5.. because basically i really love all sense rom

still waiting n hoping..dhd device had a fully working of sense 5 rom soon..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJeamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JJeamy Ad-Free
19th December 2013, 04:53 PM |#173  
Flag Katowice
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
anything new? no audio? no wifi?
19th December 2013, 08:03 PM |#174  
Flag Sullivan, MO
Thanks Meter: 34

More
When there is something new the devs will post about it, if it is relevant! Stop asking all it does is slow things down and with as much time as the devs put into this FREE project they do not have time to update you every minute of every day. The devs working on this and the many other ports that happen here at XDA do not make money by doing this. They are not appreciated enough for the work that they do for all of us. So I would like to say thank you here and I will hit the thank you button any time I think about it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tsamrein For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsamrein Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 01:49 AM |#175  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 279

Donate to Me
More
It also means those of us sitting here lurking, waiting PATIENTLY for an update get all exited that there's something new in this thread, just to find some noob cant read the rules they agreed to when signing up to xda, and ask for an eta , (or hinting at asking for an eta)

4 of the last 8 posts (excluding this one) are people asking for an update, or eta.
1 of the last 8 posts are dev related

The rest is OT, or someone responding to an eta request with a 'wait' comment.

leave it for the devs to release info and talk dev stuff....
as a punter, i only want to see an update on this thread, with dev talk, release info, or someone donating.

Next OT in this thread gets reported.

DO NOT respond to this post, if you agree, hit thanks, leave new posts here for the dev team.....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sam.crowther For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam.crowther Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 02:51 AM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 1,312

Donate to Me
More
i agree
The major issue - no sound ,so - no phone&no running jb - need to reflash working rom - progress slow down...but as i said before - we are working on it.if we can fix sound on sense 4+ ,we can fix it on sense 5.so...please dont post a messages about nothing.and dont ask for eta,cause we are working for free and when we have a time,we also have a family and job and....etc.so i hope you got it.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tweakos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tweakos Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 02:44 PM |#177  
Thanks Meter: 1,350

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakos

i agree
The major issue - no sound ,so - no phone&no running jb - need to reflash working rom - progress slow down...but as i said before - we are working on it.if we can fix sound on sense 4+ ,we can fix it on sense 5.so...please dont post a messages about nothing.and dont ask for eta,cause we are working for free and when we have a time,we also have a family and job and....etc.so i hope you got it.

Tweakos is right!

If Sense 4+ is stable/ has all major bugs fixed, we can base Sense 5.0 on that, bugs are more likely to not be represent anymore then.
I'm also working on audio, first for Sense 4+, but after that for Sense 5.0
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheRinseM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRinseM Ad-Free
24th December 2013, 04:02 AM |#178  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Im excited af for the update

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Sekzc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sekzc Ad-Free
28th December 2013, 06:20 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Any updates

28th December 2013, 06:41 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekzc

Any updates

Please don't ask for ETA...
The Following User Says Thank You to DHD22800 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DHD22800 Ad-Free
28th December 2013, 11:22 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHD22800

Please don't ask for ETA...

Thats not asking for an ETA, thats asking for an update from the OP. The OP in this case seems to have disappeared, or his life has become priority (Which is fair enough)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)