- background - fill with color
- choose color - black
- (3rd option ?) - behind

I hope this helps...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

maurocds

Jan 30, 2013
i believe 1.3 is not retrieving apn network settings fromm y simcard

i use movistar venezuela, i had to change modem.img, but no apn, and yes flashed like 5 times, wiped all, the same

rufaz

Dec 18, 2012
integrating xuimod into this rom is also good. various transitions and stuffs can be changed. cool stuffs actually. check it out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477558

this is my setting personally,

listview animaton - wave(right)
listview interpolator - bounce
blacklist- facebook app

window transitions - TN transitions

others are default. try it out, recommended. the whole animation thing will be changed, from twitter, to whatsapp, to wechat, everything. and the "smoothness" will always retain. infact, you'll love it.

but, in the case of integrating it into the ROM, i'd suggest that to set it at default and let the users to go with their own settings that they prefer. because, when it is there, integrated, people will acknowledge about it and start to use it. :D

edit; blacklist "facebook" app in listview animation. it works in there, but somehow, it doesnt render as nice as twitter's.

Last edited:

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt
integrating xuimod into this rom is also good. various transitions and stuffs can be changed. cool stuffs actually. check it out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477558

this is my setting personally,

listview animaton - wave(right)
listview interpolator - bounce

window transitions - TN transitions

others are default. try it out, recommended. the whole animation thing will be changed, from twitter, to whatsapp, to wechat, everything. and the "smoothness" will always retain. infact, you'll love it.

but, in the case of integrating it into the ROM, i'd suggest that to set it at default and let the users to go with their own settings that they prefer. because, when it is there, integrated, people will acknowledge about it and start to use it. :D

Thats COOL :cool:

Thanks for the info

Regards

Reactions: daftpunkbreak

HaiKara Fan

Aug 7, 2010
Mexico City
www.youtube.com
Hi bro, i have SD problems with this last version than the previous version didn't have... First, some apps gives FC like Apollo, pixlr and Viper after settings, i have clean all data apps (or reinstall the app) for work fine... Second, ​​now from before yesterday the ROM mount and unmount the SD all the time, re installed the ROM two times after that and now reads the SD card as secondary memory

PD: Yes! i have memory extended with Bruno script memory

Last edited:

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt
Hi bro, i have SD problems with this last version than the previous version didn't have... First, some apps gives FC like Apollo, pixlr and Viper after settings, i have clean all data apps (or reinstall the app) for work fine... Second, ​​now from before yesterday the ROM mount and unmount the SD all the time, re installed the ROM two times after that and now reads the SD card as secondary memory

PD: Yes! i have memory extended with Bruno script memory

Concerning stability i would go for the v1.2 for now.
Didnt had much time to test this v1.3, and it seems i messed some things up with the new mods.

Since the Zte is not my primary phone, i really dont have much time to test the new builds.

And yeah, bruno's extended userdatada Mod, does have some issues on 4.2.x.
I would go for the stock partition layout + foldermount ;)

regards

HidEaL

Dec 5, 2012
Lisbon
Just a quick feedback on v1.3:

All is working very well. Not even the extended data mod is causing any problems. 3G on SIM 2 is also working, which was a must have feature for me.

Furthermore, the current launcher is very appealing and fluid enough (there's a bit of a slowdown when first opening the app list, but that's all). I really like it.

The only minor glitch I experienced was that the battery meter froze (1 time only, full system reeboot solved it). There is the camera thing, but we all knew that already.

As for requests, I know xposed framework is built-in, but the xposed installer could be acessible from the app list, so one can manage the various modules (and updates for said modules). This is easily solved by installing the xposed installer apk, but it would be nice to have it nontheless.

All in all, 99,9% excelent work superdragon :good::highfive:

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt
dead thread means dead phone?

Im working on the first custom kernel for this phone
Its not easy, and its alot of time consuming, since ZTE didnt even provided kernel sources...

Currently trying to upstream from stock 3.4.0 to kernel version 3.4.5 - 3.4.10
And fixing LCM/Camera diffs ...

gigel87

Feb 18, 2012
Bucharest
Its not easy, and its alot of time consuming, since ZTE didnt even provided kernel sources...

Don`t want to rush u only to get some updates from you , have u made some progress with the kernel ?
Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt
Don`t want to rush u only to get some updates from you , have u made some progress with the kernel ?
Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true

I've been working on this for some months now, as you can imagine without Mediatek's source (and the Zte configs) it's hard to work on.

But since the guys from another Mt6577 phone managed to build an custom kernel some months ago, i started with that route also, the sources need ALOT of work and modifications to work on our phone.
Til this day, i managed to get kernel working on our device and it boots up nice, unfortunately the touchscreen doesnt work (this is an kernel driver), so it still needs alot of work on it...

Compiling an kernel its easy (for me), the problem is modifying the sources, and then fixing all the kernel compiling errors and this is pretty time consuming.

Work is being done, and i hope in this next upcoming year, we get an brand new kernel ;)

B.regards, and Merry Xmas ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1ª Stable v1.3 ON-LINE
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/L6wed7i.png]

Official Android 4.2.2
    Ported from the n820 (MT6577) Based. JB 4.2.2 UPDATE.

[img=http://i.imgur.com/RzVAiKX.png]
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/lZhDoPn.png]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROMs][JB 4.2.x]ZTE v970/v970m[STABLE], ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    superdragonpt
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.4
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-08

Created 2013-11-16
    Last Updated 2014-11-29​
    dead thread means dead phone?

Thanks to all for your support

My baby is better and recovering now in home.

Im back to work :)
    Changelog Stable 1 (September 15 2013)

Code:
    [FIX] Disabled kernel service: debugg mtk.aee.aed 
    [FIX] Led notification for missed calls; messages; etc
    [FIX] Re-calibrate proximity sensor
    [FIX] Less RAM usage
    [ADD] More languages translations
    [ADD] CPU Governor Function, now you can choose your CPU Governor and Tweek it
    [ADD] An second camera app (original still in the rom)
    [ADD] V6 Scripts and other tweeks:
    - Patched android services
    - Better battery life
    - Wifi tweeks
    - Etc
    New Build v1.4 is LIVE

Check the Changelog in OP

Regards