FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][PORT][JB/KK]Xperia Z1 Motiongraph for Xperia™

649 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,599
 
By xperiaz2, Recognized Themer on 21st December 2013, 08:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2013, 03:51 PM |#11  
skyhirules's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoosa

This is a paid app...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...na.motiongraph

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

No warez allowed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiaz2

First Read The Name In Title https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...orxperia&hl=en
This App Is Free on Play Store

Though it's indeed free in Play, it says that my device (Xperia S) is incompatible! But it works just fine!
Thanks a lot again my friend! Keep this updated!
21st December 2013, 04:13 PM |#12  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11,996
 
More
Another amazing port @xperiaz2. Thanks a lot & keep up
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free
22nd December 2013, 10:27 AM |#13  
john_cena163's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
amazing ... do we get this on the 4.3 update??? had fun.messing around with this app
22nd December 2013, 10:44 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
fantastic job, yeahhh
22nd December 2013, 11:59 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhirules

Though it's indeed free in Play, it says that my device (Xperia S) is incompatible! But it works just fine!
Thanks a lot again my friend! Keep this updated!

Did it work fine on yours?

Mine can capture fine, but after I tried to save it, the progress bar are either stuck on 95% or 98%, then I got black screen when I leave it for a while, the picture is saved though, but as static image..

Do I need on stock rom? I'm on CM10 btw.

Thanks.
22nd December 2013, 01:30 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aXperiaS

Did it work fine on yours?

Mine can capture fine, but after I tried to save it, the progress bar are either stuck on 95% or 98%, then I got black screen when I leave it for a while, the picture is saved though, but as static image..

Do I need on stock rom? I'm on CM10 btw.

Thanks.

The file is saved as .gif and CM gallery can't play .gif animations and shows them as static images. View the file from some app which can play .gif animations e.g., Xperia album app. You can get it for CM also. Search here in "Android apps and games" section.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd December 2013, 02:25 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag sidoarjo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
works well on my Oppo Find Muse R821..
Android 4.2.2..
thanks..
22nd December 2013, 02:46 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag Ulm
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Thumbs up
Works like a charme on my LG G2 THANKS!

22nd December 2013, 04:06 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais40

The file is saved as .gif and CM gallery can't play .gif animations and shows them as static images. View the file from some app which can play .gif animations e.g., Xperia album app. You can get it for CM also. Search here in "Android apps and games" section.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ah, I see. Didn't realize the image is in .gif format. xD
22nd December 2013, 07:25 PM |#20  
sunyakram's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ellah abad
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Looking nice thanks to Dev
22nd December 2013, 07:35 PM |#21  
meethere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
thanks for it
very useful
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes