a new build is coming - Christmas gift
## Nightly build 20131225 - cm-11.0
* Latest cm11.0 changes
* Updated to Android 4.4.2
* Updated kernel to 3.4.75
* Camera updates/cleanup
* Revert: Updated zRAM from linux 3.12
* Enabled zRAM by default
* Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
* Ported from cm-10.2: Lockscreen security settings
* Don't overclock on default performance profile
* Revert: Proximity sensor fix for coconut/mango
* Untested new features:
- Ported from cm-10.2: Camera features
- Ported from cm-10.2: Status Bar settings
- Ported from cm-10.2: Ability to answer call with hardware HOME button
- Ported from cm-10.2: Sound settings
- Ported from cm-10.2: Navbar: Fix MDPI & HDPI landscape layout
- Apollo: Add option for sorting by filename into 'Sort by' menu
- Use optimized version of bionic for scorpion CPU
Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow.
I don't have access to my build pc for 2 weeks so I haven't tested the changes before starting the build, so there might be some bugs present.
All the untested new features are not yet merged in CM but I decided to include them in this build so I can get some feedback if they work right. Please test them.
Some things about the bug tracker:
I notice that 3/4 of the issues you open are invalid, meaning they don't follow the rules I mention in the 3rd post of this thread. I have decided to immediately close any invalid issues without any notice.
Some general rules:
- Don't bother to file an issue in the bug tracker if you don't have a proper description of the problem or you don't have any logs, since I will simply ignore them.
- Don't file an issue including more than one bugs. Seperate issues = seperate bug reports
- If you found a bug, you can discuss about it here in this thread (that why I opened it) BUT you HAVE to report it to the bug tracker if you want me to take a look at it. Bug reports that are only on xda and not on the bug tracker will be simply ignored and will never be fixed.
I already mentioned all of this in the 3rd post but most people don't bother to read the rules.
Enjoy your holiday!