dn3 rom

Search This thread

harry77

Dec 23, 2013
ok then I am waiting for your reply right now I am on stock but wanna be on dn3 so let me know when u r done

harry77

Dec 23, 2013
Bro can u give the link of download and pls mention here what we have to do to flash so that I too can flash

youStolemylaptop

Mar 21, 2012
Go into the note 2 ATT forum for the download link. Theres instructions on how to flash inside the Dn3 thread. Install it & flash the T-Mobile modem. The apns for T-Mobile is already on there. Just when you first boot it up close the setup and you'll get 4g. I'm using it right now

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: kaivad

shane1diamond

Jun 18, 2011
Hawaii
Go into the note 2 ATT forum for the download link. Theres instructions on how to flash inside the Dn3 thread. Install it & flash the T-Mobile modem. The apns for T-Mobile is already on there. Just when you first boot it up close the setup and you'll get 4g. I'm using it right now

Thanks, did you update to official 4.3 before you flashed DN3? Or did you just jump from 4.1.2 to DN3? Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

youStolemylaptop

Mar 21, 2012
Thanks, did you update to official 4.3 before you flashed DN3? Or did you just jump from 4.1.2 to DN3? Thanks!

I updated w/ the official 4.3 update because I don't have warranty anyways so I didn't care & plus it got rid of the WiFi and data drops.

Hope someone ports to t mobile. Rom looks amazing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Why port it? There's no difference between porting it and flashing it w/ the new modem. You'll get the same results except for maybe one feature that they dont have is WiFi calling.

Last edited:

Bruce lee roy

Nov 18, 2010
Seattle
I updated w/ the official 4.3 update because I don't have warranty anyways so I didn't care & plus it got rid of the WiFi and data drops.

Why port it? There's no difference between porting it and flashing it w/ the new modem. You'll get the same results except for maybe one feature that they dont have is WiFi calling.

That's a pretty important feature for me. A port that included this feature would be awesome. Can you, or anyone, recommend a way to perform wifi calling on att roms?

Last edited:

Stopfakn

Nov 21, 2011
Baltimore
Can't find the 4.3 modem for t889. Also do we flash tmo modem and kernel with dn3? Should tmo users download the LTE version? Matter of fact, it'd be nice if someone with experience flashing this on the T-Mobile t889 did a step by step instruction.

Sent from my Amaze 4G using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

youStolemylaptop

Mar 21, 2012
Can't find the 4.3 modem for t889. Also do we flash tmo modem and kernel with dn3? Should tmo users download the LTE version?

I'm sure there's a link floating around somewhere. I dont know where it is. I didn't flash the kernel, but i did flash the modem. And download the first one where it says something about AT&T i317 v2. or something, its something similiar to that.

Reactions: Stopfakn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope someone ports to t mobile. Rom looks amazing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

can we flash dn3 rom on tmobile if please link and instructions

Can't find the 4.3 modem for t889. Also do we flash tmo modem and kernel with dn3? Should tmo users download the LTE version?

I'm sure there's a link floating around somewhere. I dont know where it is. I didn't flash the kernel, but i did flash the modem. And download the first one where it says something about AT&T i317 v2. or something, its something similiar to that.
    Thanks. Are you getting LTE

Yes sir, I am.