[LIST] Roms, Kernels, and Recoveries for the Sprint HTC One (m7spr)

What is your favorite recovery for the m7spr?

• TWRP

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • CWM Touch

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • PhilZ Touch

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sparkie420

Sep 25, 2013
Placerville, CA
Could you possibly section the kernels into sense, gpe, and aosp? Not sure if gpe is classed under one of the others so maybe not that one. Also anyway you could take the time to add the android version(s) of each Rom/kernel? Thanks for spending your break orginizing stuff for those of us too lazy to search or just like everything arranged into neat little packages.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: nathantaylor

nathantaylor

Could you possibly section the kernels into sense, gpe, and aosp? Not sure if gpe is classed under one of the others so maybe not that one. Also anyway you could take the time to add the android version(s) of each Rom/kernel? Thanks for spending your break orginizing stuff for those of us too lazy to search or just like everything arranged into neat little packages.

Well, first off I plan to at least separate by Android version. I'm trying to make it easier and easier to narrow down and find what you need. It's a small way I can contribute when I don't have enough time to source build (which is most of the time)

Va1ha1a

Aug 22, 2011
Has the radio section been removed? Looking to update mine.

Pyperkub

Oct 18, 2008
It would also be good to add links to stock, just to be thorough. Thanks for the resource!

nathantaylor

Hello!! This thread is now obsolete, and I'm being relieved by @nickmilla15 and he's gonna do a great job with it.
I don't have time to do this, besides I'd rather use the little time I can give to Android to use for building instead.

With that being said, here's links to his threads:

List of Sense 6.0 ROMs, Kernels, etc. for the Sprint HTC One

List of Sense 5.0/5.5 Android 4.3 & 4.4.2 ROMs, Kernels, ect. for the Sprint HTC One

Mod, please close/delete this thread. There is no use for it anymore. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts