25th December 2013, 08:31 PM |#81  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Brighton & Hove
Thanks Meter: 15,014

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumairRana

Ultimate is horrible lol it distorts from 30% which is useless, I don't know if it was the mod or what, if that's what it was intended to be, then ewwwww lol. Gonna try maximum now.

What do you expect from such a mod?

It's common sense that the louder the volume, the more distortions you'll get

The ultimate edition is bound to have major distortions. You either not notice much of a difference from the other 2 versions, or go loud and notice major distortions on ultimate one.

Not even our powerful TFA9887 can handle ultimate edition without distortions... I just made it for the sake of people who wants it louder.

EDIT: Jesus, it seems like no one can be happy for this mod... Hell, at least I made a damn speaker volume boost mod...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZeroInfinity For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th December 2013, 08:38 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Oh yeah installed Regular and it didn't make much of a difference. Used it on GE and then Viperone 4.4.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity

The ultimate edition is bound to have major distortions. You either not notice much of a difference from the other 2 versions, or go loud and notice major distortions on ultimate one.

Not even our powerful TFA9887 can handle ultimate edition without distortions... I just made it for the sake of people who wants it louder.

I mean it isn't even louder, its just a distorted hell haha.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote:

EDIT: Jesus, it seems like no one can be happy for this mod... Hell, at least I made a damn speaker volume boost mod...

Haha don't be too sensitive Zero, you can't please everyone. I just flashed Ultimate and its a bit more louder now. Sorry if I riled you up.
25th December 2013, 08:47 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Quote:

Yup, people want loud, I give them loud.

Of course that will cause distortion, I never said anything about no distortion

Strange thing was, it wasn't really loud, just distortion... normal mod isn't really loud either, think my phone just can't get any louder. But it's fine for me. Mostly listen in my car and that gets loud!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
25th December 2013, 08:48 PM |#84  
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Jeez ultimate is loud and distorted! :P Maximum only caused slight distortion but I went ahead and stayed on normal. That's enough boost for me!

After uninstalling and flashing normal over and over I can defiantly tell a difference. Its not a huge boost but enough to get it to a good volume. Thanks for your work zero!
25th December 2013, 08:53 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
And.... Your work is highly appreciated!!

25th December 2013, 09:05 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 3,256

More
Max edition definitely makes a difference tho gets buggy sometimes gotta turn on / off beats to enable it and a bit distorted sometimes , we definitely need vipers xLoud + clear stereo or what ever is the name to keep distortion at zero %.
@zero maybe better idea would be if you've ported vipers Xloud from 2.5.0 , it was perfect + louder then even ultimate edition except it didn't have any distortion.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th December 2013, 10:01 PM |#87  
Flag Concepcion
Thanks Meter: 477

More
I'll definitely stick to the regular one I've been testing it at no sign of distorsion whasoever. Thanks again Zero.

Im gonna try now your ERA mod and see how it goes along with V4A and this volume mod
25th December 2013, 10:47 PM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Bro thanks for this f*cking awesome mod. You did us all a favor!
For the people who don't notice differences, YOU'RE DEAF!
25th December 2013, 11:15 PM |#89  
Flag EHT New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Zero, I am very happy with this mod and the Project Era mod. You do this on your free time, I'm very grateful. Keep up the great work
26th December 2013, 12:29 AM |#90  
Flag Ruộng Rau
Thanks Meter: 625

More
Hi zero,hope that you still remember my issue with bluetooth earphone,after flashing ERA if my phone was connected with my eraphone,i cannot hear any notification sound,even the sound of changing volume level or changing ring tone..etc..now after flash your Volume Boot,all became normal again .. You are so genius !!!!!!
26th December 2013, 12:33 AM |#91  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Brighton & Hove
Thanks Meter: 15,014

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinosuke

Hi zero,hope that you still remember my issue with bluetooth earphone,after flashing ERA if my phone was connected with my eraphone,i cannot hear any notification sound,even the sound of changing volume level or changing ring tone..etc..now after flash your Volume Boot,all became normal again .. You are so genius !!!!!!

Hahaha I didn't expect this to fix your problem xD that's awesome!

The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroInfinity For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boomsound, boost, htc one, speaker, volume
Previous Thread Next Thread