FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] PACman ROM - True All in 1 - [KK 4.4.2][PA3.99-RC2][AOKP-MR2][CM11.0] - [ALPHA-1]

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 150
 
By xsalahx, Member on 26th December 2013, 07:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th December 2013, 10:03 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
i think this is 4.2 or 4.3 :-?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
 
 
27th December 2013, 05:16 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo95cornel

i think this is 4.2 or 4.3 :-?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

What are u talking about ? Didnt you see the screenshots?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160
27th December 2013, 08:24 AM |#13  
SalimPS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tetouan
Thanks Meter: 510
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo95cornel

i think this is 4.2 or 4.3 :-?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

This is Real 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to SalimPS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SalimPS Ad-Free
27th December 2013, 08:46 AM |#14  
Rhievaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 1,938
 
More
why ?
soo, how the way this PAC can flashed without cwm 6.0.4.x ???
27th December 2013, 10:23 AM |#15  
JoaoPaulo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 874
 
Donate to Me
More
You're right @Geo45cornel, i think it too, only cwm 6.0.4.x have SE linux Support (need for Android 4.3 and above). It was impossible to work, i tested it my self with CM11 and it didn't work. @xsalahx honnestly men, i just don't know how you can still posting...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th December 2013, 12:58 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomorrowLand_Ace

You're right @Geo45cornel, i think it too, only cwm 6.0.4.x have SE linux Support (need for Android 4.3 and above). It was impossible to work, i tested it my self with CM11 and it didn't work. @xsalahx honnestly men, i just don't know how you can still posting...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So which android is posted in this thread?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160
27th December 2013, 01:24 PM |#17  
xsalahx's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyl0lharry

So which android is posted in this thread?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160

it's a pac 4.4 , and i know that CM11 need CWM6
but my ROM doesn't need it .
if you don't trust me you can test it in a CWM5
just flash it like any cm10.x ROM
it work perfectly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsalahx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsalahx Ad-Free
27th December 2013, 01:59 PM |#18  
Blackbox421's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Wow, great job man. Kitkat is out and some days later we directly got a PA based on KitkAt from you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2
27th December 2013, 02:09 PM |#19  
-BRK-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsalahx

it's a pac 4.4 , and i know that CM11 need CWM6
but my ROM doesn't need it .
if you don't trust me you can test it in a CWM5
just flash it like any cm10.x ROM
it work perfectly

what is the reason that your pac 4.4 works on cwm5 but not cm11? please tell.
27th December 2013, 02:31 PM |#20  
xsalahx's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKsays

what is the reason that your pac 4.4 works on cwm5 but not cm11? please tell.

in the updater script I used "set_perm" to set permissions instead of "set_metadata" cause it's not supported by CWM5 .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xsalahx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsalahx Ad-Free
27th December 2013, 04:14 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsalahx

in the updater script I used "set_perm" to set permissions instead of "set_metadata" cause it's not supported by CWM5 .

i guess all doubts are cleared and thanks for a kitkat pac rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes