[ROM][4.4.2][Official][OSE Rom][DLX]

Search This thread

LuckyPuppy

Mar 5, 2013
Clinton, TN
i always kernel flash only at the beginning, i try to keep flashes as clean as possible from changes or variables

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 4

Wrong quote

Sent from my BadA$$ DNA

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

4g isn't enabled at boot - dial *#*#4636#*#*, go to Phone Information, scroll down to Set preferred network type and change it to LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL), then toggle data off and on (via Settings or the notification toggles)

Would this solve the issue of no 4G or choppy network for some of us on this (and other 4.4 roms)?

Sent from my BadA$$ DNA

lethrface

May 7, 2010
would it be a bad idea to flash over the nightly build?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

johnwaug

Nov 24, 2012
Do you still recommend cpalmer's kernal or the one that comes with the rom? Thanks for the work on this it really has been amazing.

OSE DNA & Tab 10.1 4.4.2

mr4r4n

Apr 3, 2008
NY
I've been using it and recommend it no issues whatsoever

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

mr4r4n

Apr 3, 2008
NY
I'm not sure as I haven't been on it in years, but I thought there was a unification of cdma&gsm in the base of the android forks from 4.3 on if I'm correct, so I'd lean towards no? But not sure lol.. sorry

Reactions: tdizzle404

crpalmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2011
I'm not sure as I haven't been on it in years, but I thought there was a unification of cdma&gsm in the base of the android forks from 4.3 on if I'm correct, so I'd lean towards no? But not sure lol.. sorry

Yes, the APNs were unified quite a while ago. However, there was a problem in the CM device tree that I only fixed yesterday. Assuming that is in your latest build, then I would expect no patch required from now on but probably on older builds.

Hag77

Feb 28, 2011
Maybe I missed it but didn't see any bug/working lists in the OP. Can anyone report on the status of bluetooth audio streaming on this ROM? Does it work w/o skipping? Also I had heard these newer Android versions support AVRCP better. Does it now send better track/artist info to car head units? Thanks

Edit/update: if anyone cares I d/l'd ROM for myself to do some testing. Tested in my FRS. It's a mixed bag. Spotify does send artist/track info when it wants to. Other times, bluetooth audio still works but there is no track info- as a matter of fact the car sometimes actually says the phone is disconnected (weird). Sirius XM does not show any artist/track info at all still.. Sucks, my wife's iphone works perfectly with it, but I really don't wanna go that route. If anyone has had a great experience with other settings or another rom, feel free to PM me. Other than that, this is a really slick rom.

Last edited:

Steve One

Jan 2, 2011
Hello all Will I be able to flash this ROM using twrp 2.6.3.0 and if not then would anyone have a link to the working one. Thank you very much. Rom looks great.

johnwaug

Nov 24, 2012
I couldn't get my phone to be recognized by my computer. I had to flash a different ROM to get it to connect.

CM 11 DNA & Tab 10.1 4.4.2

johnwaug

Nov 24, 2012
I wish I would have. How do I do that? I knew it was not this rock would ROM. It has been the best battery life ever and just the right features.

OSE DNA & Tab 10.1 4.4.2

mfinlay04

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7
The stable version of this ROM is running great. Had the normal fight with GPS to get it to lock, but that seems like a common aosp issue with this phone for whatever reason. Switching the GPS config file to north-america and a reboot results in instant GPS lock for me. Other than that, no major issues with the stable release. Solid work from the OSE team as usual

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    feoq.png

The sum of all the hard work of the OSE ( Open Source Evolution) team, we consist of the incredible, Timpohlandthomas,lownslow200sx,zooyork and mr4r4n working hard to bring a fast, stable , feature packed rom that will be and evolve into nothing ever seen before, so strap in and install now!

OSE Nor Anyone @ XDA.com Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.

OSE-Boot_zps0f647791.gif

xxn1.png

* Based On CM 11
    * OSE Toggled Theme
    * Xposed Framework
    * Per-APP DPI Settings
    * Multi-Window
    * PIE Navigation
    * Custom Navbar Options
    * Custom Clock Options
    * Custom Battery Options
    * CRT Animation Control
    * Init.d Support
    * Init.d Tweaks
    * & Much More...

zrtr.png

* Download The Rom
    * Download OSE GApps
    * Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
    * Install Rom & OSE GApps
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy

2anb.png

OSE GITHUB

OSE G+ Community

d27l.png

* CYANOGENMOD
    * AOKP
    * PA
    * SLIMROMS
    * P.A.C
    * Arrrghhh
    * Cristiano Matos

hfs4.png

http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamose/OSE/Nightlies/dlx/

http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamose/OSE/Stable/dlx/

http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamose/OSE/GAPPS/

XDA:DevDB Information
    OSE-ROM, a ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
    mr4r4n, zooyork, timpohladthomas, Lownslow200sx
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2013-10-21
    Last Updated 2013-12-14
    New build up peeps :)

So stay tuned for some awesome updates shortly from your favorite devs :D

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
    If you can paste bin or pm me log cat
    6yde9e7e.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    What keyboard did you get? Go keyboard's swiping lasts for a couple minutes then gives me a fc too.

I'm no beanstalk, but it's in my DNA.

Swype. Been around forever and still my favorite. :)