[Q] How can use wifidirect

Search This thread

xxkamixx

Dec 20, 2013
Hi

Please Help me to solve problem

I want to share files with LG Smart tv throw wifi-direct but my phone LG L5II E455 dont have smartshare app to start sharing. what to have do? any one have E455 here and rooted device to copy smatshare.apk file from system/app root folder?

Please Help Me

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hi

I want to share files with LG Smart tv throw wifi-direct but my phone LG L5II E455 dont have smartshare app to start sharing. what to have do? any one have E455 here and rooted device to copy smatshare.apk file from system/app root folder?

Please Help Me
i have an l5 e610 with smartshare but i have never used it because i have a samsung smart tv so that app not work for me
i uploaded smartshare here https://mega.co.nz/#!HRViSQbB!PQavJliLAVHtTVb7PKqjoRLf0dY76k9P_-2zeBIP5JE

there are 2 files, you must copy this 2 files(apk and odex) in system/app and reboot
work for l5 I, but i dont know if it work on l5 II

x-jack

Feb 11, 2014
wifi-direct

Hi

Please Help Me

Hi ...
Did You See This?
youtube.com/watch?v=R3h5IGfBdfA