Rail Rush for galaxy y s5360

Search This thread

xday123

Jan 2, 2014
karachi
Hello people,
This is me, xday123 and today i am bringing to you a great app for our galaxy y. The app infact is Rail Rush for our galaxy y.
It is fully compatible, no lag, no hanging, no pixel problems and no long processes.
It is just a simple apk that you have to download and install to play.

Please be notified that as this is an edited version, it may ask for google permissions like posting on your behalf, sharing your score etc. But you can cancel the request and go on with your game. I even added like 90,000 gold for the players to buy lives and anything they want.
Have fun!

Hit thanks if i helped

mediafire.com/download/5hpw7smt67fnw14/RAILRUSH+y.apk

Last edited:

xeon.zolt

Oct 19, 2013
Faridabad
Hello people,
This is me, xday123 and today i am bringing to you a great app for our galaxy y. The app infact is Rail Rush for our galaxy y.
It is fully compatible, no lag, no hanging, no pixel problems and no long processes.

Please be notified that as this is an edited version, it may ask for google permissions like posting on your behalf, sharing your score etc. But you can cancel the request and go on with your game. I even added like 90,000 gold for the players to buy lives and anything they want.
Have fun!

Hit thanks if i helped

the version 1.5.0 is the updated one with snow and horror land

How can railrush be in kb

Reupload

Is pixel problem solved

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

xday123

Jan 2, 2014
karachi
All viewers please be notified that the normal mode is more compatible and if u have pixel problem then just a simple procedure, that is u uninstall.
Shut down and restart mobile. The reinstall

sent from the horror of death
the s5360

Reactions: XeniX_Force

Manoj The Gamer

Sep 5, 2012
New Delhi
Yeah....
Finally works for me..
Just change plugin to POWERVR in chainfire3D.
If won't work just uninstall,restart your phone and install again..
DON'T DOWNLOAD v1.5.0 it won't.
Only normal version will work on our galaxy y.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people,

Have fun!

Hit thanks if i helped

mediafire.com/download/5hpw7smt67fnw14/RAILRUSH+y.apk
    All viewers please be notified that the normal mode is more compatible and if u have pixel problem then just a simple procedure, that is u uninstall.
    Shut down and restart mobile. The reinstall

the s5360
    Is normal version having pixel problem

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

No not at all butter if it lags uninstall shut down and restart mobile then reinstall it

the s5360