FORUMS

[MOD][PORT] Jishnu's Camera™ V3.5B | F50 [4K Ultra - Chroma Flash]

2,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
By Jishnu Sur™, Account currently disabled on 6th October 2013, 08:51 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
1st January 2014, 05:55 PM |#1101  
GTMoraes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Recife
Thanks Meter: 339
 
More
Hey, incredible pictures and movies yesterday. Real nice. There are other 2 G2's here and I could see the difference. Minimum 30fps is really worth it.

I recorded some fireworks being lit up and the other G2's tried to bet a better light, sacrificing speed, while mine was just a little bit dark (It actually seemed natural) but stable on the speed, so I managed to record it being fired off, and blowing on the sky (It also increased to 60fps while the fireworks were on the sky, which made it even better)
But unfortunately, there was one time that I was recoding the people dancing and all, and it couldn't focus properly. Had to stop the recording, focus while on shooting mode, then go back to recoding. I think that's inherent to 60fps, as the 1080p 60fps can't focus either, but 30fps can.
Could you make a drop menu where you can choose the FPS?

It also made videos too large for Whatsapp, so I had to use VideoTrim even on 9 seconds clips to convert it. Could there be an option to record at a lighter resolution (480p would be ok) or to record without MMS limit?
Just a few requests, if it's not possible that's OK, It's possible to convert them pretty easy and quickly.

Thanks for the great work so far

Tapatalked thru my LG G2 D805
1st January 2014, 06:28 PM |#1102  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTMoraes

Hey, incredible pictures and movies yesterday. Real nice. There are other 2 G2's here and I could see the difference. Minimum 30fps is really worth it.

I recorded some fireworks being lit up and the other G2's tried to bet a better light, sacrificing speed, while mine was just a little bit dark (It actually seemed natural) but stable on the speed, so I managed to record it being fired off, and blowing on the sky (It also increased to 60fps while the fireworks were on the sky, which made it even better)
But unfortunately, there was one time that I was recoding the people dancing and all, and it couldn't focus properly. Had to stop the recording, focus while on shooting mode, then go back to recoding. I think that's inherent to 60fps, as the 1080p 60fps can't focus either, but 30fps can.
Could you make a drop menu where you can choose the FPS?

It also made videos too large for Whatsapp, so I had to use VideoTrim even on 9 seconds clips to convert it. Could there be an option to record at a lighter resolution (480p would be ok) or to record without MMS limit?
Just a few requests, if it's not possible that's OK, It's possible to convert them pretty easy and quickly.

Thanks for the great work so far

Tapatalked thru my LG G2 D805

Thanks.. Hoping to make things better! Planning a G2 for dad..
The Following User Says Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 06:18 AM |#1103  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

Thanks.. Hoping to make things better! Planning a G2 for dad..

Good news for guys on CM!! I have fixed the voice shutter as well. I dunno whether it worked on CM or not though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 07:37 PM |#1104  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Guess I'm a idiot can't seem to dl. Every time I get download unsuccessful no matter how many times I try.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
2nd January 2014, 08:25 PM |#1105  
steveo17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Amboy
Thanks Meter: 282
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

Good news for guys on CM!! I have fixed the voice shutter as well. I dunno whether it worked on CM or not though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hoping for an update for cm. i really want to try out your mod
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steveo17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift steveo17 Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 08:37 PM |#1106  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo17

hoping for an update for cm. i really want to try out your mod

Try this! Just a Beta Preview.

Actually I was working on this.

The LG Camera App PORT For any ROM! Should work on CM/AOSP/anything.

Things working:
1) Camera! :P
2) Video Camera - 1080P Bitrate set at 20MB/s constant for now.
3) HDR
4) Cheeze shutter.
5) Pics while Video
6) ISO Modes
7) Video Brightness - SOLVED!
8) And everything else.
9) Video recording audio is awesome in this no disturbance for me!

Not working:
1) Time Machine shot.
2) Front Facing camera - For Pics only it FC's.

Dilemma:
1) The sound recording on videos maybe be crap. I need the media profiles to fix it.

Note: This is purely my work and I have spent hours to get this working on the Nexus 5. *[More than 50-60 Hours]*
Please consider Donating if you like my work. I have nothing more to ask from you


Note 2: This is a beta release for the Preview only. This is not the Final Product.

Procedure to install-
1) Flash it through recovery.
2) First flash LG Camera Beta E90 then FLash LG Camera Beta E92.

Download Link : LG Camera Beta E90.

And PRESS Thanks too! ^_^
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 09:32 PM |#1107  
Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

Try this! Just a Beta Preview.

Actually I was working on this.

The LG Camera App PORT For any ROM! Should work on CM/AOSP/anything.

Things working:
1) Camera! :P
2) Video Camera - 1080P Bitrate set at 20MB/s constant for now.
3) HDR
4) Cheeze shutter.
5) Pics while Video
6) ISO Modes
7) Video Brightness - SOLVED!
8) And everything else.
9) Video recording audio is awesome in this no disturbance for me!

Not working:
1) Time Machine shot.
2) Front Facing camera - For Pics only it FC's.

Dilemma:
1) The sound recording on videos maybe be crap. I need the media profiles to fix it.

Note: This is purely my work and I have spent hours to get this working on the Nexus 5. *[More than 50-60 Hours]*
Please consider Donating if you like my work. I have nothing more to ask from you


Note 2: This is a beta release for the Preview only. This is not the Final Product.

Procedure to install-
1) Flash it through recovery.
2) First flash LG Camera Beta E90 then FLash LG Camera Beta E92.

Download Link : LG Camera Beta E90.

And PRESS Thanks too! ^_^

Sweeeeeet! Thank you so much!

Do you have a link for the E92? I only see the E90.

[EDIT] Is this the E92 version you mentioned? http://devhost.xda-developers.com/Oj8
2nd January 2014, 09:37 PM |#1108  
philsfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

Try this! Just a Beta Preview.

Actually I was working on this.

The LG Camera App PORT For any ROM! Should work on CM/AOSP/anything.

Things working:
1) Camera! :P
2) Video Camera - 1080P Bitrate set at 20MB/s constant for now.
3) HDR
4) Cheeze shutter.
5) Pics while Video
6) ISO Modes
7) Video Brightness - SOLVED!
8) And everything else.
9) Video recording audio is awesome in this no disturbance for me!

Not working:
1) Time Machine shot.
2) Front Facing camera - For Pics only it FC's.

Dilemma:
1) The sound recording on videos maybe be crap. I need the media profiles to fix it.

Note: This is purely my work and I have spent hours to get this working on the Nexus 5. *[More than 50-60 Hours]*
Please consider Donating if you like my work. I have nothing more to ask from you


Note 2: This is a beta release for the Preview only. This is not the Final Product.

Procedure to install-
1) Flash it through recovery.
2) First flash LG Camera Beta E90 then FLash LG Camera Beta E92.

Download Link : LG Camera Beta E90.

And PRESS Thanks too! ^_^

thanks for all your hard work @Jishnu Sur™ !!

the beta does indeed flash on my g2 and takes high quality pictures. hdr works as noted.

only issues i'm really seeing (that you're obviously aware of) are that right now it's only 8 MP (assuming this was made for the N5?) and the UI is buggy/not centered (again assuming because this was made for N5).

appreciate what you do for the community!
2nd January 2014, 09:40 PM |#1109  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsfan

thanks for all your hard work @Jishnu Sur™ !!

the beta does indeed flash on my g2 and takes high quality pictures. hdr works as noted.

only issues i'm really seeing (that you're obviously aware of) are that right now it's only 8 MP (assuming this was made for the N5?) and the UI is buggy/not centered (again assuming because this was made for N5).

appreciate what you do for the community!

Its buggy here too :P hehehe I will fix it.. Everything is scattered around and the viewfinder is small .. But as said just a preview of what should be expected. Thanks for the feedback

Edit: I need media profiles.xml for the E92. I have it though, but one from CM will be better

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd January 2014, 10:27 PM |#1110  
xdabbeb's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,290
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

Its buggy here too :P hehehe I will fix it.. Everything is scattered around and the viewfinder is small .. But as said just a preview of what should be expected. Thanks for the feedback

Edit: I need media profiles.xml for the E92. I have it though, but one from CM will be better

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You may have already found this, but LG likes to set most of that up in ProjectVariables.smali. You should be able to set up ProjectCodes for the G2 (and whatever others you want to support). You might even be able to make a more generic project that covers multiple devices by polling something else with getprop.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xdabbeb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdabbeb Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 10:32 PM |#1111  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdabbeb

You may have already found this, but LG likes to set most of that up in ProjectVariables.smali. You should be able to set up ProjectCodes for the G2 (and whatever others you want to support). You might even be able to make a more generic project that covers multiple devices by polling something else with getprop.

Indeed yes, true. But then again a long editing in the array, and the in xml folder too. But lets see what we can do Thanks BTW..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes