[Firmware] Unbrick & restore Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

Search This thread

Horatio03

Dec 26, 2013
restore power on a bricked galaxy 3 10.1 tab

greetings - - -

the firmware ideas are all great; however my 1st question is HOW DO I RESTORE POWER TO A COMPLETELY DEAD TABLET? - - there is no charging working; Ive done all the "button tricks" - - - Ive got a galaxy tab 3 that no matter what I do will not boot - - - -used all different chargers; laptop and wall; not even a beep - - - or is it a mute point and I have to return to point of sales or service center (I am willing to try anything before the last step, as I am currently in a active war zone and I will be a while before I am able to get back to where I purchased the item . . . thanks for your attention.

samsong313

Dec 28, 2013
have you tried completely draining the battery by taping the power button on, then after a day or two trying to charge it, many people seem to have your problem, So its worth a shot. I was reading about it when i was desperately trying to figure out how to restore my tablet.

Let me know i you have questions

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
greetings - - -

the firmware ideas are all great; however my 1st question is HOW DO I RESTORE POWER TO A COMPLETELY DEAD TABLET? - - there is no charging working; Ive done all the "button tricks" - - - Ive got a galaxy tab 3 that no matter what I do will not boot - - - -used all different chargers; laptop and wall; not even a beep - - - or is it a mute point and I have to return to point of sales or service center (I am willing to try anything before the last step, as I am currently in a active war zone and I will be a while before I am able to get back to where I purchased the item . . . thanks for your attention.

Did you already try another cable and wall charger adapter? Also make sure it delivers enough current. I e.g. had an iphone wall charge adapter which refused to work with my tab 3 7". I dont know why... The other one however worked fine ;)

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app

Will_Xda

Sep 29, 2012
Leicester
www.youtube.com
Horrifically Noobish Question, but will doing as instructed In OP get me back Warranty (like on HTC You can Lock bootloader after unlocking and it's more or less warranty friendly again) or is it permanently Voided when rooted ?

fabi280

Oct 20, 2010
Karlsruhe
Did you already try another cable and wall charger adapter? Also make sure it delivers enough current. I e.g. had an iphone wall charge adapter which refused to work with my tab 3 7". I dont know why... The other one however worked fine ;)

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app

I've sent mine in. I tried to charge it for more than 24h with the original charger of the tab and another 24h with the original charger of my nexus 4. Didn't help. It was rooted and had ketuts kernel on it.
I'm really happy that rooting doesn't completely void my warranty as I live in Germany :D

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

Vuciz

Aug 26, 2012
Terre Haute
Hey guys. Downloading the firmware now and when's it's done I'll put it on my Dropbox account for you guys to download from there.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Tomsgt

Last edited:

rolandsonic

Jan 15, 2014
question

dose the mk1 your talking about fix the screen flicker and keep it rooted or is it going to un root it (i heavent been able to try it yet my tablets is not with me)

live05

Feb 9, 2014
cpu temp sm-t210

Hi

i used system tuner app on Samsung galaxy tab 3 sm-t210 to check the CPU temperature and it was 80°c ,276°f , and i also checked with other apps and its the same.,is that normal for this tablet !!! !!

the battery temp is around 23°c

Screenshot_2014-02-09-16-48-10_1_.png

UncivilHades

Mar 30, 2014
thank you

thought i bricked mine trying to root ....got flashy screen ...and this tread helped fix it ..ty ty ty...now just need to find a way to root it right and get rid of these dam apps that eat up almost half of my 8 gigs

aniket123

Dec 12, 2012
Mumbai
Noobish question......will this work for tab 3 T210????:mad:or we require another firmware????will the steps for unbricking be same?:confused:

RebelSpirit

May 2, 2014
Sm-t210rzwyxar

Anyone know where I can get the 210rzwyxar firmware by any chance.....seems like its not available anywhere.

QaziAlii

May 26, 2014
SM-T210

Please tell me will it work for SM-T210. Because i had rooted mine yesterday and the screen is flickering and will that Also fix my problem? Please tell plz plz plz plz plz :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Firmware] Galaxy Tab 3 7in SM-T210R

How to restore your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7in wifi tablet with odin and the stock firmware. Unbrick your device

Directions [NOTE] make sure your battery is fully charged before starting this process.
    Download files listed to your computer
    UPDATED LINK WITH ALL Firmware in one easy spot HERE
    1. http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware or MK1 Firmware to fix screen flicker
    2. ODIN 3.07.ZIP
    3. Samsung drivers
    extract the drivers and install.
    extract odin 3.07 program to desktop
    extract firmware to desktop
    Enter download mode / odin mode on the tablet from a powered off state.
    Press and hold power, home, and volume down. you will see a warning screen then press volume up to continue
    Now the device is in download mode. plug in usb cable to computer and device and let the drivers install give it 3 minutes
    run odin 3.07 and wait to see the com port connect.
    Click on pda button in odin and find the firmware file you extracted to your desktop and select it
    press start and wait for device to finish the flash and reboot.
    Thats it you just restored the firmware on your device.

Link to samsung mobile firmware
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=SM-T210R&pcode=0#firmware

How to video linked here VIDEO
    Hey guys. Downloading the firmware now and when's it's done I'll put it on my Dropbox account for you guys to download from there.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

OP has been update with the new firmware to fix the flickering screens :)
    Either firmware can be found here
    http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Galaxy Tab 3 7in&folder=Firmware
    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running HyperDrive.
    It's the "program will install the drivers for your device" part that I can't get past. How? Thank you for attempting to help me!
    It's okay. files that will leave here, is all I can give you, download the executable file and install it on your computer, "NOTE" is not necessary to connect the device to your computer, the program will install the drivers for the device, after finish installing drivers, download and run odin, now put your tablet into download mode then press the start button, vol -, and power, when the warning message appears, press vol +, now connect the device to your computer, odin should detect your device, the rest I guess you already know to do, right ?.
    Make sure you get the new firmware

Here is the link to the new firmware that will fix the screen flicker problems
    MK1 Firmware

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Question, does this remove cwm?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It should restore the entire device even stock recovery