FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V6 GSM] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash Stock Image

12,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,153

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 6th October 2012, 07:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2013, 07:58 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Will there be support for the latest 4.3 rom build mk9?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

22nd December 2013, 05:01 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
v4.3 rollout info:
http://www.sammobile.com/2013/11/19/...y-bean-update/

What's the deal exactly when it comes to upgrading from 4.1.2 to 4.3 ?

I can't do OTA updates as the phone detected the custom status (but I'm still on stock Samsung ROM).

What exactly do I need to put back to standard ? Bootloader ?
Restore original Note 2 toolkit backups to phone, install 4.3 and then re-root somehow & reinstall my apps or what ?
30th December 2013, 05:33 AM |#1003  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Toolkit Development Stopped?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeinSouthAfrica

http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=1099

Please donate to the man. He has been helping people out for years.
Also, remember this people, the new Toolkit can only be accessed by donating.
Don't try an older one if your build is not on it. Donate and stay happy.

I donated. Has development of this toolkit stopped completely? The last update was way back in April.
1st January 2014, 07:27 PM |#1004  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,303

More
i am pretty sure the toolkit is unified now for all devices he supports...........you choose your model at startup and it loads the files you need for that device..................
2nd January 2014, 07:07 AM |#1005  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thumbs down Unified Toolkit is Nexus only
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

i am pretty sure the toolkit is unified now for all devices he supports...........you choose your model at startup and it loads the files you need for that device..................

Unfortunately this is not correct at the moment.
The point is that the new unified toolkit does not support Samsung devices yet.
What a pity.

The Following User Says Thank You to i5510 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift i5510 Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 02:06 PM |#1006  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,303

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i5510

Unfortunately this is not correct at the moment.
The point is that the new unified toolkit does not support Samsung devices yet.
What a pity.

stand corrected....................that sucks but really not needed as all you need to do anything is here
- Root is easy enough with cf auto root and flashing recovery is easy done via odin like Philz etc. i never really used the toolkit on note 2 as it isnt really doing much that you cant do yourself with a little searching. it however does simplify things a hell of alot
2nd January 2014, 04:14 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
That's true. But what about the donators and their donations?

Can the Op @mskip make an appearance and clear things up?
The Following User Says Thank You to ysrini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ysrini Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 04:04 PM |#1008  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
I am working on updating and adding ALL the samsung Toolkits (S3, Note2, Note 8.0, Note 10.1 and Galaxy Camera) to the Unified Android Toolkit. I hope you understand that this is a mamoth task as the Main Code needs a 90% re-write to make it compatable and I have not been able to work much over christmas but I am back in full flow now. I will be adding support for all available new builds and existing codes from donators will work to activate device specific pro functions on the unified android Toolkit. Follow me on twitter or keep an eye on the thread for updates when the devices have been added.

Mark.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free
13th January 2014, 09:58 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank You, I can't wait (but will have to).
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

I am working on updating and adding ALL the samsung Toolkits (S3, Note2, Note 8.0, Note 10.1 and Galaxy Camera) to the Unified Android Toolkit. I hope you understand that this is a mamoth task as the Main Code needs a 90% re-write to make it compatable and I have not been able to work much over christmas but I am back in full flow now. I will be adding support for all available new builds and existing codes from donators will work to activate device specific pro functions on the unified android Toolkit. Follow me on twitter or keep an eye on the thread for updates when the devices have been added.

Mark.

First off, I want to say thank you for creating a such a great application. It's extremely easy to understand and use and the tools have been very useful to me. Your reply was the answer I have been looking for. With the recent 4.3 update coming to our devices, I wanted to get in on the action. I was looking to see if you were still developing this application or not and I'm glad to see that you are.
Thanks again.
24th January 2014, 05:51 PM |#1010  
Flag dhaka
Thanks Meter: 3,979

More
Deleted

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th January 2014, 06:06 PM |#1011  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitol

Can someone give(pm) a link of download please?

Since the developer removed the download link I'm forced to conclude the toolkit is no longer free.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)