FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

EMUI 2.3 closed beta

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
By huaweichina, Junior Member on 3rd January 2014, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
EMUI 2.3 closed beta is started today.Perhaps EMUI 2.3 is based on android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to huaweichina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift huaweichina Ad-Free
 
 
3rd January 2014, 06:19 PM |#2  
warea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 677
 
More
The beta testing started today ? Did you get selected for it ?
3rd January 2014, 11:08 PM |#3  
neodante's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lepe
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Explains that better


###
4th January 2014, 01:33 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huaweichina

EMUI 2.3 closed beta is started today.Perhaps EMUI 2.3 is based on android 4.4

where you see that?

this phone is amazing I bought it last week and I love it
4th January 2014, 02:57 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beijing, China
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea

The beta testing started today ? Did you get selected for it ?


cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=271035&highlight=EMUI %2B2.3
4th January 2014, 03:04 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beijing, China
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alves_369

where you see that?

this phone is amazing I bought it last week and I love it

I see it on huawei club(cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=271035&highlight=EMUI %2B2.3)
The Following User Says Thank You to huaweichina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift huaweichina Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 03:15 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huaweichina

I see it on huawei club(cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=271035&highlight=EMUI %2B2.3)

Thank you for sharing for those of us who do not speak Chinese.
The Following User Says Thank You to desertflyer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desertflyer Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 08:14 AM |#8  
hama2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag near Bonn
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Thumbs up
http://cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?m...ead&tid=271035

i think this link are correctly?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes