FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Super Simple Sleep Timer - Silence any audio app after a period of time [4.0+]

1,018 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,361

By crazyfool_1, Senior Member on 2nd January 2014, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2014, 03:14 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
FYI guys it's also now on the Play Store
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 03:15 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I LOVE THIS!

please keep this simple that's the whole idea! features can always be added as options.
The Following User Says Thank You to dudilevi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dudilevi Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 04:57 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Works really good with my Nexus 4 running Cyanogenmod 11

EDIT:

I would like to see support for muting YouTube.

lg Darcade
4th January 2014, 05:17 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
On Nexus 4 if you slide from bottom to top or tap many times quickly the app crashes (force close).
The Following User Says Thank You to ultraheroe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ultraheroe Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 06:49 PM |#25  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Very awesome! Use this all the time and it works great!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperiorEVOlution18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperiorEVOlution18 Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 10:49 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Amazing. Simple and totally useful. Consider to make a Donate button/option.
The Following User Says Thank You to pep0te For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pep0te Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 11:26 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
First off I love the the app it's awesome. I think would be nice if you could set not only the minutes but the seconds (example 1:20 or 2:25) as well. That is the one thing if added would make it perfect.
4th January 2014, 11:42 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for all the feedback guys, glad people have found it useful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillen

First off I love the the app it's awesome. I think would be nice if you could set not only the minutes but the seconds (example 1:20 or 2:25) as well. That is the one thing if added would make it perfect.

It would be nice but again, it would kind of defeat the point of it being so simple. I'm trying to keep it as clean and simple as possible.
4th January 2014, 11:54 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 558

More
Can you add please the option to sleep apps that are Internet radio? It would be perfect...
5th January 2014, 12:14 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albsat

Can you add please the option to sleep apps that are Internet radio? It would be perfect...

It can only sleep apps that appear in the list (based on whether they support the intent I'm sending).. I could set it to just mute for other apps but they'd still be running in the background so it kind of defeats the purpose
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 01:14 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraheroe

On Nexus 4 if you slide from bottom to top or tap many times quickly the app crashes (force close).

New build is up.. Just fixes this bug
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)