[APP] CM (Cleanmaster) Security - Free Antivirus APP Developed by Clean Master Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ksmobile

Nov 6, 2012
www.ksmobile.com
I just installed it and it's so beautiful!!!! Let's wait and see :)
Thank you!! Great work I'm using Battery Doctor and Clean Master :p

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy S4 Mini avec Tapatalk 4

Glad to know that you like it:) any problem during usage, please contact us.

BY CM Security

CM (Cleanmaster) Security integrates the local and cloud dual mode engines by Kingsoft, which is repeatedly ranked No.1 by AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives, this engine has over 200,000,000 users in the world and 16 years history of PC & mobile security. The virus database (definition) keeps update automatically, and It’s FREE, it keeps you from the latest virus, Trojan, malware, adware and spyware. YOU are always protected.

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
No issue :)
Working great :)
Thank you devs you're doing great job

runittwiice

Jan 5, 2014
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but will this also become available via Google Play Store?

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
Looks wonderfull like always!!!!!
You guys are awesome

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

ksmobile

Nov 6, 2012
www.ksmobile.com
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but will this also become available via Google Play Store?

Yes, it will be uploaded to Google Play soon, you can get it from GP later.

BY CM Security

CM (Cleanmaster) Security integrates the local and cloud dual mode engines by Kingsoft, which is repeatedly ranked No.1 by AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives, this engine has over 200,000,000 users in the world and 16 years history of PC & mobile security. The virus database (definition) keeps update automatically, and It’s FREE, it keeps you from the latest virus, Trojan, malware, adware and spyware. YOU are always protected.

runittwiice

Jan 5, 2014
Hey,

I just wanted to say thank you for the time you put into your apps. I recently got myself an Android phone and I'm really picky when it comes to choosing software, specially when it comes to 'cleaners' or security software/apps. People have already been telling me: 'you need to get this or that app', but CM Security and Cleanmaster are really the first ones I'm trying and really like so far!

I just got one question and one tiny "remark";

Question: This may sound stupid, but I am new to all of this so: how do I know if the Security database is getting its updates? Is there like a little pop-up or something? It's possible that I missed it, or is there an option for me to check if it has recently been updated?

Tiny remark thingy: It's more of a personal opinion I suppose, but it kind of annoys me a little bit that it says Risky after a clean scan, just because my RTP is switched off. Yeah, sorry, sometimes I get a bit detailed focussed, but, it would be nice if it just showed the same screen like it would after a scan with all the options on. I mean, they are right there under the result, so people can't really forget or not know about the fact whether or not they got RTP etc switched on or off.

That being said, I really like your software and I will def. recommend it to my friends.

Last edited:

Daverk

Jun 21, 2010
Ireland
Trying out the application

Trying out the application on both my phone and tablet presently[LE[/LEFT]
Hi all
Happy New Year!!!

We are from Clean Master Team and we are excited to announce the release of our Free Antivirus APP - CM (Cleanmaster) Security .

Brief Introduction:
Blazing fast, lightweight and ultra-secure, CM (Cleanmaster) Security is a new free mobile security app developed by KS Mobile, creators of Cleanmaster - the world's most trusted Android optimizer (over 100,000,000 downloads worldwide).

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security

CM (Cleanmaster) Security Advantages:
* No.1 antivirus engine: Powered by local and cloud dual mode engines, which is repeatedly ranked first by AV-TEST and AV-C. Comprehensively detect viruses, Trojan, vulnerability, adware and spyware on Android mobile devices and tablets.
* Multilayer protection: Scan new apps, updates, file systems and websites to ensure your device's safety in real time
* Fast and handy: It only takes as little as 5 seconds to complete a full scan, 500% faster than other antivirus software. CM (Cleanmaster) Security is also lightweight, taking up half as much phone memory as competitors and weighing in at just 2MB to install. Integrated with highest rated cleanup from Cleanmaster, your device can be lighter, faster and more secure.

CM (Cleanmaster) Security Features:

►APP & SYSTEM SCANNING
Scan pre-installed / installed apps and the file system to keep your phone safe from viruses, Trojan, vulnerability, adware and spyware
►SD CARD SCANNING
Scan external SD cards thoroughly to detect and delete threats
►ON-INSTALL SCANNING
Prevent harm to your device with real-time scanning of new apps and updates
►SCHEDULED SCANNING
Routine automatic scanning allows for passive security
►CLEANUP JUNK
The highest rated junk file cleaner, able to clean 50% more than competitors.
►CALL BLOCKING
Block unwanted phone calls on your needs.
►SAFE BROWSING
Block dangerous URLs and protect yourself against phishing and malicious websites with instant warning notifications.

Download: http://dl.ksmobile.net/cm_security.apk
Mirror: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7599630/cm_security.apk

If having any issues, just leave comment in this thread or reach us via cmsecurity@ksmobile.com.

Thanks

Kanosha

Jun 9, 2013
Can the following popup message be turned off? "Cm security is protecting for safe browsing." I don't need it to remind me all the time that this option is enabled in the program.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
In CM Security when i click update, i get a notification about network connection error.
Although i am connected to WiFi....
I installed Cm Security on CM10.2(JB4.3.1) yesterday, and had the same problem.
Now i restored a nandroid backup with CM10.1(JB4.2.2) and updated to latest version, same...

I attached a Logcat

Attachments

• logcat_and_device_info.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 5

pegas73

Aug 8, 2011
Hi,

Great application! Have a few questions/comments after a short usage.

1) Which browsers are supported for Safe Browsing? I particularly am interested to know if Opera Mobile is supported.

2) Call blocking is nice feature so another inevitable step is inclusion of SMS blocking. Can be done?

3) Does CM Security protect against USSD code attacks?

4) Is scanning of a SD card included in routine scans or it has to be run separately via menu where this option is?

5) We need an icon sitting in the notification area that CM Security is running and we're protected. Other security solutions do have these icons. I have noticed that the CM icon appears for a while in the notification area once you close the application so it should be easy to make it persistently visible.

Thanks & regards!

Last edited:

pegas73

Aug 8, 2011
Isn't too early to suspend support? It is almost a fortnight since the last visit of KS mobile representative. There is a lot of questions pending replies, so come on KS folks, we want to hear from you.

Last edited:

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
Isn't too early to suspend support? It is almost a fortnight since the last visit of KS mobile representative. There is a lot of questions pending replies, so come on KS folks, we want to hear from you.

On theis FB page the last post is 'we are taking a vacation at the beach' :D :thumbup:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Xperia Neo met Tapatalk

Kanosha

Jun 9, 2013
Hi,

Great application! Have a few questions/comments after a short usage.

5) We need an icon sitting in the notification area that CM Security is running and we're protected. Other security solutions do have these icons. I have noticed that the CM icon appears for a while in the notification area once you close the application so it should be easy to make it persistently visible.

Thanks & regards!

I personally don't want an icon constantly sitting in the status bar. It should be an option and maybe add a third option to have it just display in the ongoing section in the notification shade without the icon?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all
    Happy New Year!!!

We are from Clean Master Team and we are excited to announce the release of our Free Antivirus APP - CM (Cleanmaster) Security .

Brief Introduction:
    Blazing fast, lightweight and ultra-secure, CM (Cleanmaster) Security is a new free mobile security app developed by KS Mobile, creators of Cleanmaster - the world's most trusted Android optimizer (over 100,000,000 downloads worldwide).

Download: Mod Edit: Links Removed

CM (Cleanmaster) Security Advantages:
    * No.1 antivirus engine: Powered by local and cloud dual mode engines, which is repeatedly ranked first by AV-TEST and AV-C. Comprehensively detect viruses, Trojan, vulnerability, adware and spyware on Android mobile devices and tablets.
    * Multilayer protection: Scan new apps, updates, file systems and websites to ensure your device's safety in real time
    * Fast and handy: It only takes as little as 5 seconds to complete a full scan, 500% faster than other antivirus software. CM (Cleanmaster) Security is also lightweight, taking up half as much phone memory as competitors and weighing in at just 2MB to install. Integrated with highest rated cleanup from Cleanmaster, your device can be lighter, faster and more secure.

CM (Cleanmaster) Security Features:

►APP & SYSTEM SCANNING
    Scan pre-installed / installed apps and the file system to keep your phone safe from viruses, Trojan, vulnerability, adware and spyware
    ►SD CARD SCANNING
    Scan external SD cards thoroughly to detect and delete threats
    ►ON-INSTALL SCANNING
    Prevent harm to your device with real-time scanning of new apps and updates
    ►SCHEDULED SCANNING
    Routine automatic scanning allows for passive security
    ►CLEANUP JUNK
    The highest rated junk file cleaner, able to clean 50% more than competitors.
    ►CALL BLOCKING
    Block unwanted phone calls on your needs.
    ►SAFE BROWSING
    Block dangerous URLs and protect yourself against phishing and malicious websites with instant warning notifications.

Download: Mod Edit: Links Removed

If having any issues, just leave comment in this thread or reach us via Mod Edit: Links Removed.

Thanks
    Well, KS mobile folks are apparently back from their vacation as the new version 1.0.2 has been released yesterday, so I would welcome replies to my questions in this post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49485814&postcount=36

Thanks!

I sent a mail to logan yesterday.
    He has a lot of work (normal after being away)
    But he answered, and is going to pop in......

Greets
    I just installed it and it's so beautiful!!!! Let's wait and see :)
    Thank you!! Great work I'm using Battery Doctor and Clean Master :p

We are glad you like it
    hello, that safe browsing feature is using VPN or?

No, if safe browsing is enabled, we will block the phishing websites or malicious websites when you visit them.
    View attachment 2489805

Installation complete. Like the interface.

App test report to follow ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

:DThanks