New Note 3 Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

oldblue910

Jan 1, 2011
Durham, NC
So I got a Note 3 on New Year's Day. After living with it for a few days, I really do love this thing. I'm not sure that is going to replace my Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition as a daily driver, but I still can't get over all the features this thing has, never mind the outstanding hardware. I also see a lot of things in Touchwiz that I'd love to see implemented in stock Android. I can't wait to see what, if any, new features Sammy will include with KitKat. Hopefully the KK update will come within the next month or two.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
So I got a Note 3 on New Year's Day. After living with it for a few days, I really do love this thing. I'm not sure that is going to replace my Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition as a daily driver, but I still can't get over all the features this thing has, never mind the outstanding hardware. I also see a lot of things in Touchwiz that I'd love to see implemented in stock Android. I can't wait to see what, if any, new features Sammy will include with KitKat. Hopefully the KK update will come within the next month or two.

They may wait to release KitKat on the Note 4. The Note 3 may never see KitKat. Unless someone makes a ROM based on it and you use Safestrap.

oldblue910

Jan 1, 2011
Durham, NC
If the GS4 is getting KitKat (which it will since the GPE variant already has it), you can bet your ass that the Note 3 will too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.