seanpx

Oct 27, 2013
what rom are available and sure to work for the galaxy note 3 sm-n900t

and where can i find them

i am currently using DARTHSTALKER ROM

Last edited:

dewrust

Nov 23, 2013
It's all a matter of option try them out for yourself and make your own decision?

Sent from my SPH-L720

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Sorry if I was a little harsh in retrospect but what's best for someone may not be best for another..

The gamer will sacrifice battery for performance while the person that knows they are not getting a charge for 10 hrs will make sure the battery can last

Best is a term like normal
Normal is a setting on a dishwasher. Noone is normal. Everyone is unique and what normal or best for one could be insane for another

Sent from my SPH-L720

Reactions: seanpx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's all a matter of option try them out for yourself and make your own decision?

Sent from my SPH-L720

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Sorry if I was a little harsh in retrospect but what's best for someone may not be best for another..

The gamer will sacrifice battery for performance while the person that knows they are not getting a charge for 10 hrs will make sure the battery can last

Best is a term like normal
    Normal is a setting on a dishwasher. Noone is normal. Everyone is unique and what normal or best for one could be insane for another

Sent from my SPH-L720
    what is the best rom available for galaxy note 3 sm-n900t
    i am currently using DARTHSTALKER ROM

You are new here, and maybe didn't know that "best ROM" threads are against the rules. Don't be surprised or take it personally if/when this thread is locked and/or deleted.