FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Super Simple Sleep Timer - Silence any audio app after a period of time [4.0+]

1,018 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,361

By crazyfool_1, Senior Member on 2nd January 2014, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2014, 01:14 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraheroe

On Nexus 4 if you slide from bottom to top or tap many times quickly the app crashes (force close).

New build is up.. Just fixes this bug
5th January 2014, 02:17 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillen

First off I love the the app it's awesome. I think would be nice if you could set not only the minutes but the seconds (example 1:20 or 2:25) as well. That is the one thing if added would make it perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfool_1

Thanks for all the feedback guys, glad people have found it useful

It would be nice but again, it would kind of defeat the point of it being so simple. I'm trying to keep it as clean and simple as possible.

I agree but only adding seconds to how long you can set it would make it perfect.
5th January 2014, 11:03 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillen

I agree but only adding seconds to how long you can set it would make it perfect.

Totally disagree. Would kill the simplistic interface and usage, which rocks when you're almost asleep. So easy to set!

Dev: how about a light and dark skin? I'd prefer something darker, so I won't get blinded when setting it at night.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gibeon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gibeon Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 01:53 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibeon

Totally disagree. Would kill the simplistic interface and usage, which rocks when you're almost asleep. So easy to set!

Dev: how about a light and dark skin? I'd prefer something darker, so I won't get blinded when setting it at night.

Good idea.. I'll add that, just need to find a simplistic way to add the light/dark toggle.. hmmm...
5th January 2014, 04:38 PM |#35  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Done.. Should be up on the Play Store shortly
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 07:11 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfool_1

Done.. Should be up on the Play Store shortly

Wow, talking about quick development! Looks awesome, will donate some beers for your support.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gibeon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gibeon Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 11:40 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibeon

I agree that would be nice. I have thought it looked nice but a dark theme for using the app going to sleep would be much better.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------
Oh and about adding an option to set the seconds(thought I would ad a little more to my idea on it). Could keep it simplistic by making it a long press on the time. Make it so you manually input it after the long press other wise use it as normal.
6th January 2014, 12:09 PM |#38  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New update will be up shortly to fix the broken landscape mode (Sorry about that)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
6th January 2014, 03:19 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
this what i looking for, it work perfectly with Google Play Music. it stopped the music! great
8th January 2014, 05:08 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 558

More
Can you please add a Tasker plugin? I mean to become a timer for a Tasker task. Thanks
9th January 2014, 01:11 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
it does not turn the radio off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)