7,388 posts
Thanks Meter: 40,265

By jerpelea, Senior Recognized Developer on 20th August 2011, 07:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2014, 03:43 PM |#1811  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Unhappy
how can i change the cm7 keyboard layout to my hw/physical keyboard?

I have a problem, and i really need to change :/

i posted more details here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49106650

7th January 2014, 03:41 PM |#1812  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynikal

Changelog
- nothin'
- more nothin'
CM10 isn't maintained for a long time. Cyanogen is now focusing on CM10.2 and CM11.

this build came with 8219321 masterkey patch

ps..it can be easy ported to stock gb, difference is in this file.
core.jar\smali\java\util\zip\ZipFile.smali

The Following User Says Thank You to seljachina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seljachina Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 05:17 PM |#1813  
Thanks Meter: 3,871

More
the latest cm7 i think only got upstream critical fix like the masterkey fix, not device specific fix.
compared to fxp130 which is the last fxp's cm7 nightlies before this, on lww with the cm7 20131222, pictures taken with camera still got green line, haptic feedback still doesn't work, dual stereo speaker still doesn't work, no fmradio.
The Following User Says Thank You to mdfzhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mdfzhi Ad-Free
8th April 2017, 07:50 AM |#1814  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Download link 2017 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerpelea

Xperia Mini/Mini Pro/Active/Live with Walkman

HOWTO

to flash cm7 rom you have to take 3 steps (after unpacking the 7z archive)

step 1 - copy update.zip to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run fastboot flash boot boot.img (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press volume up and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

step 3 - when phone is booting (first 5 seconds) press volume down key several times to enter recovery and choose apply update from sdcard

WARNING - if you used another rom (stock or custom) you have to wipe data or device will not boot

DOWNLOAD

Look in my signature !

please don't mirror (we want to have download count)

<[SOLVED]>
Hi! I was trying to turn my WT19i into a multimedia player so I don't need to waste my main phone battery for music and stuff. The thing is I tried with the CM13 build for it and it was too slow, felt really laggy. I am using CM10.2 now and it still is slow and I was wondering if CM7.2 would be better as Android 2.3 needs less resources. So I found your post but I cannot find a download link. Could you help me?
18th June 2017, 01:24 PM |#1815  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovenaries

<[SOLVED]>
Hi! I was trying to turn my WT19i into a multimedia player so I don't need to waste my main phone battery for music and stuff. The thing is I tried with the CM13 build for it and it was too slow, felt really laggy. I am using CM10.2 now and it still is slow and I was wondering if CM7.2 would be better as Android 2.3 needs less resources. So I found your post but I cannot find a download link. Could you help me?

download link mirror

http://uploaded.net/file/8w5hza1p/from/mmi4eb
28th June 2017, 08:34 PM |#1816  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjoker

download link mirror

Thanks a lot! I will try it today, thank you very very much!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)